Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Today's the Day

You all remember this?
All the trash across the street from me?

Well I called the City Office again yesterday and was told the owners were issued a violation notice and the property must be cleaned up by Today!

As of this morning, nothing has changed. Except the owner is currently siphoning gasoline out of one car and putting it into another. Too funny to watch, lol. I'll keep you posted.

**11:30 AM He put the house trash in bags and sent it off to work with his wife in the back of their Van. Now, he's raking leaves instead of cleaning up those trailers, tires, cement mixer etc. Oh My!

** 2:30 PM He's done raking the grass, sidewalk and street, (I kid you not). But all that garbage is still there.

*****

Yes, I have also been having trouble logging into our "P"rivate program lately. Have not heard of any problems so I'm guessing it's just a temporary issue.

*****

Was chatting with a trusty friend this morning and decided to join another Surf Site. Let me give you some details about it, OK?

FastProfitSurf

- Join FREE or Upgrade to earn 40% - 45% in 10 days
- Minimum $10
- Surf 10 sites daily (automatic)
- Advertise 1, 5 or 10 sites (depending on package)
- Referral comm's 1% - 5% - 6% (again depending on pkg)

- FREE Members can earn a 1% ref. comm. as well as advertise one site.
- Currently accepting Liberty Reserve and StrickPay
(I'm told you can fund StrictPay with STP, although I've never done it)
And I heard AlertPay may be available soon also.

OK, that's all for now. Go see the site if you're interested. This is a fairly new site as my number is 282 ... and I'm in for $50 bucks.
Also visit the thread for it at CIF to learn more. I'm doing that right now.
C'ya in a bit :))

*****

So when the "Big Dogs" promote something new, who wins?
They will. They've got all their followers. But will you?

*****

7 comments:

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...good luck on the trash pickup today. You'll have to keep us all informed by pics as to the outcome.

I see you finally got the racoons pic to the side ok. Looking good...

See ya

js said...

Oh Blondie! Come out and play a http://pixelads.9planetreviews.com .... you told me to remind you!

johnski

Anonymous said...

Wow Judy! Imagine that; your own mini-Reality Show right outside your window.
And yes i'm having the same login problem. I'll keep trying and let u know when i get in.

Anonymous said...

Hey Judy, i'm logged in to the P*rivate program......... take care

blondie said...

Hey Jim,
Well the raccoon on the side is still bigger than the skunk. But how picky can I be?
I'll update on the trash problem soon.

Johnski,
Yes Yes Yes I remember. I just haven't had time yet.
I'll be out to play soon!

Greg,
"mini reality show" hehehe

I was able to log into P this morning. Everything was normal for me this time. But nights have been rough. Hope it gets fixed soon.

Thanks you all for dropping by!

Anonymous said...

Judy;

I can't wait to see the pictures of the new scene outside your window....you know, the before and after. Sounds like they aren't in any hurry.

Talk to you tomorrow.


Randy

blondie said...

Hi Randy,
Thanks :)
I can't wait to see it either.
Still waiting :(
Later,
Judy