Sunday, October 5, 2008

My Apologies


First I'd like to apologize to 3 of you because...

right after I send an ALERT out, I usually leave that email box, so those of you who "reply" to that Alert, I don't see it right away to answer. And I apologize for that.

Am there now and reading your notes.
Thanks for understanding and I'll try to word my next Alert a little more carefully so that you know how to get back in touch with me faster, OK?

Cheers :))

*****

OK I'm back with dripping wet hair, lol
So will do some catch up work here before buzzing out to the store today.

*****

Someone wrote to me (almost in jest) and asked 'how much can you earn from that 3 dollar program anyway?'
Well you know, $3 means different things to different people, and in different countries.
So let's say it is the last $3 you have in your Alert Pay account and you managed to earn back $10, $20, $50 or more ... wouldn't that make you happy? I would think so. Whether it's pocket change for you or food money, I would think that every little bit helps.

Now, the program I'm talking about is WorkFor3Dollars.
I see quite a few of my referrals picking up quite a few referrals of their own ... and that's awesome!
And while surfing just now over at Surf2Sawa, I saw the Ad for WF3D go by with a sponsor name that I recognized.
More Awesome!

As for me? Yes I did the upgrade that cost $10 extra because I had a good feeling that it was going to be worth it solely based on referral earnings.
And I was right!

So thanks to all who joined, and those who are marketing and making more than what you're earning from my spillover only. If this keeps going the way it is, we could be laughing all the way to the bank ... with our 'pocket change' :))

*** New note: Was just chatting with a friend who said:

"BTW...I have 12 referrals in the $3 program...all from spillover, and some of them are getting their own referrals."

So there you have it. Proof that it's working!

*****

Have you all seen js's video over at the CIF Forum yet?
You really should :)
I especially like the part where he sticks his tongue out! har!!!

*****

Speaking of CIF and Austin and Deep Cycler ...
I was privy to some good news yesterday, but I was sworn to secrecy. So stay tuned and I'll share it with you as soon as the Boss gives the OK :)

*****

Before you ask or before you send in a Support Ticket ...
I also skipped a day of cycling at 10DollarsWonder.
And that's OK.
He did say the High Positions would get "much more consistent cycling". And they have, right? So if we miss a day or two it's not a big deal. Seriously.

*****

Just phoned an old friend of mine. I had a feeling he needed someone to talk to. But he didn't, and he cut me off pretty fast.
And that's OK.
Sometimes we need time to ourselves, and I understand that.
So "For What It's Worth" ... I tried.



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blondie - morning - cool here - I was not one of those trying to get back in touch with you - but this message on here shows how show conscientous a person you are - and wanting to help those that are interested. !!
Have a great Sunday.

blondie said...

Hi Myrna,
Thanks :)
Well I try to answer all emails within a decent amount of time so I just wanted those people to know why I hadn't answered yet.
You have a nice cool day,
It's cool here too.
Feels good.
blondie :))

La Crona said...

Interesting, this WorkFor3Dollars, I joined today:)

blondie said...

Thanks Mattias!
I think you're gonna like it.
And DO promote it. It's a lot of fun to get those constant emails :)
Take care!

La Crona said...

Yes, I understand.This one we have to promote as we are depending on referrals.Well, I have started and I use to get them in:)

blondie said...

Yes, and you could receive spillover from me also. Just depends on how well I do from this time on.
Cool!

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...you always have the coolest music! But then, you are a cool person...must be the folks you hang with, huh?

Keep on getting that spillover for us poor folks that need it, ok? ok!

See ya on the flip side...

blondie said...

Hey Jim,
LOL and LOL and more LOL!

My spillover is gonna run out sooner or later. Go Promote!!! You make more that way anyway :)

Cya soon,
blondie :))