Friday, October 3, 2008

Kind of busy for a Friday :)) and updates ...

5:00 PM MST, Updates below ...

*****

My friend and yours JS of 9PlanetReviews did a video for the CIF Forum and News. Check it out if you like. I haven't seen it yet but plan to soon ;) It's on the right side of the forum page, called JS Video.

*****

I figured out my Login problem at WF3D.
When I open the site in FireFox, there is no 'login' link. Only a members link.
My friend "rightnow" sent me the below and it works great!

"If you use MEMBERS link, it does not work.

If you use LOGIN button, if works fine."

http://workfor3dollars.com/login.php

Oh and I've got quite a few referrals now which is creating a nice spillover for those who joined me early on. Thanks guys and Happy Promoting!

*****

I rented the movie "Iron Man" on cable that I have to watch now, before the time on it expires :)
So I'll be back in a couple of hours, OK?
Will catch up on my email then too.
Later

*****

UPDATES:

OK, I did enjoy the movie quite a bit. Not sure if spending $5 bucks to watch it on cable now was worth it, but oh well. When you're bored, your're bored, lol

*****

Speaking of Movies ... the Video of JS was kinda cute too. You should go see him "up close and personal" when you have a chance ... har!

*****

To all the 10DollarsWonder fans out there. Could I ask a favor of you?
If you are a regular poster at the MMG forum ... the 10dw thread could use a few good words. Someone there threated me (totally unnecessary) and I asked the Mod's to remove the post, which they did. But never the less, good words always have more power than bad. So if you're up to it, a few good words could go a long way. Thanks guys! You're the best!!!

*****

I hear Austin, the Admin for Deep Cycler has been 'under the weather' so there is no current news about the new $10 line opening yet. And that's OK.
Nothing is more important than his health and feeling better ASAP.
So You take care of yourself Austin! and Get Well Soon!

*****

Today is my Father's Birthday.
If he were still alive, he would be quite old (I was a late baby in his life).
He only had two girls to deal with growing up...my sister and myself. She was a bit older than me and had very dark brown hair.
Mine has always been blonde, and he was the one who originally nick-named me "Blondie" when I was a very little girl.
Could have had something to do with the TV show "Blondie".

In any case, I just wanted to say
Happy Birthday Daddy,
Love you lots,
Blondie :))












*****

3 comments:

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...hope you get to watch the video AND the movie. A little diversion from time to time is good for ya.

Happy that you got your login problem fixed with WF3D. Gotta keep up with all the figures and referrals when you have more than you can count on your fingers and toes, ya know?

See ya on the flip side...

Anonymous said...

Hey Blondie,
I am sure you will enjoy the movie. We saw it in the theater and really enjoyed it. I am not a big fan of Robert Downey Jr., but he is excellent in this one.
danish

blondie said...

Hey Jim,
I did finally get to see the video, and told JS what a fine job he did :)
As far as the counting on fingers and toes ... well. Might have to save that for another day. lol

Danish, HI,
Yes I did enjoy the movie. Just back catching up here now.
Thanks for the post!

blondie :))