Saturday, October 4, 2008

Impressed with Strict Pay


Long story but ... I was sort of forced to open a Strict Pay account not long ago. Someone wanted to send me money through Strict Pay and I had never heard of them. So I went ahead a opened an account.

SP recently sent out an email that ALL members must be "Verified" in order to move any sort of money through them. OK...if I must.

So yesterday, I went ahead and faxed them my ID and a Utility Bill and wondered how long it would take.

Within a matter of hours, they sent me a note saying that I was Successfully Verified and could now use their service.

By the way, Strict Pay is one of the pay processors used at Deep Cycler, so now I'll have a few more bucks to "play with" when the new $10 line is opened.

PS, I just added the SP banner here on the right if you need it.

*****

Speaking of Deep Cycler, the launch for the new $10 line could be next weekend. So save up for it if you wish to play. And I believe e-gold will be available for purchases also. OK? Cool :)

*****

Am into my 3rd level of referrals in WorkFor3Dollars. So if you joined me early on, you should have received a nice spillover by now.
Was reading their "testimonial" page from happy folks who have been in for months? Months?!? I guess I wasn't aware how long they've been around. All the better!
Well like I said before, for 3 bucks, how can you go wrong? ha!

*****


4 comments:

La Crona said...

Thanks Blondie!

It´s a pleasure to cooperate with payment processors who have that kind of service.

blondie said...

Thanks Mattias for dropping by :)
Yes good and honest pay processors are always welcome.
Take care now :))

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...good news as always fron the pretty lady from Colorado. I too opened a SP account last week just to have it as a stand by...curious to see how it does.

You have a good day...

Jim

blondie said...

Thanks Jim,
Glad you found time to stop by in the middle of all that work you're doing outside today.
Will catch up with you soon :)
blondie