Friday, October 24, 2008

Happy Friday


I feel like this Fat Cat looks.

Maybe I need some vitamins or something.

I dunno.



*****

Just signed up for another account at WorkFor3Dollars.
You know you can buy as many as you like, right?
As for me? I've been signing up under my direct referrals who have upgraded to Gold status. Hope to give them a jump start so they can see how cool this works.
But today was the first time the sign-up process didn't work properly. So I submitted a support ticket and am waiting to hear back now.

OK, they got back to me in a couple of hours, so "danny", you have a new referral named blondie12.
Also know that you can use your current email address and pay processor info to open new accounts. All you need different is your "username". Cool.

*****

Just for the record, I am not interested in MegaLido. So there is no need trying to promote it to me. I already know all about it, and like I said, I'm not playing. Thanks :)

*****

Nothing really new since yesterday, so I might take it easy today. I should be cleaning house, but I don't feel like it.
I'll come back if I catch my second wind, OK?

*****

And what's up with e-gold? Now they need my ID and Proof of residence submitted before I can get my money out or use it for something?
Well I don't have a scanner so this could be rough for me. Hmmm Let me think about it more.

*****

Please be careful in what you do.
It's a Jungle Out There!!!



7 comments:

Jim van Gompel said...

Hi Blondie,
I'm not in Megalido either but am considering it: Why arent you interested ? Like to hear from an experienced marketer.
Thanks,
Jim

blondie said...

Hey Jim,
I can't say anything further here in my blog or comments.
Just know, that I know people, who are in the know :) okay?
Be careful out there!
blondie :))

Jim van Gompel said...

Hi Blondie,
You're my WF3D sponsor so you have my email.
Thanks

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...thanks for the headsup on the new (?) program. I, as you know, am limiting my involvement in new programs, but I always appreciate any updates you furnish!

YOU DA ONE!!!...see ya

blondie said...

Hey jvg Jim,
My gmail address is right here under my icon. You're welcome to contact me that way. Thanks much :)

Jim (hermitjim),
Thanks for dropping by and trusting me. Always appreciated!
blondie :))

La Crona said...

Friends, do your research before joining ONE single program or you risk ending up losing your money.There are some "programs" that aren´t anything but scams, and it isn´t always that obvious at the first sight either.Be careful out there as Judy mentioned.

blondie said...

Thumbs Up Mattias,
Some things are very deceiving.
Have a good night :)