Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Go With The Flow ...

Good Morning :)

I've decided to update today as I merrily roll along rather than trying to get it all in at once. So until I say Good Bye, keep checking on me, OK?
(ps, added to yesterdays post just now. go see)

*****

Made a withdrawal request from 10DollarsWonder late last night and received it first thing this morning to my STP account. Now that's FAST!
Cycling sure has been good since the last change to the program. If you're not in yet, I'm not sure what you're waiting for.

*****

I see that Surf2Sawa has started a referral contest also. It's based on a few different factors, and if you're already a member, you got the email. If you're not a member yet, I'm sure Joe has posted the Announcement in his thread in both CIF and MMG forums. And the prizes are:

1st Place $150.00
2nd Place $100.00
3rd Place $50.00

So there you go and Good Luck!

*****

MORE GOOD NEWS!!!

FastProfitSurf
HAS ADDED AlertPay as a pay processor!
Whoo Hooooo! Been waiting for this day :)
Here's what Paul had to say:

I'm so happy to announce you that we've been just added Alertpay as a payment option on our site. They finally verified our account so now you can use this option too. Please enjoy it!!
Also this weekend please stay tuned because i'll launch another contest. I'm not gonna tell you now what kind of contest will be because i want it to be a surprise. Also next week we'll have the 3rd contest launched so pay attention to our newsletters :)
Thank you so much for all your support. You are great!
Paul

You know what this means???
I get to upgrade more before I surf today!
Big Smiles ;)

*****

I need to run out for about an hour.
Will catch up when I get back.

*****

OK, I'm back but have been answering emails for the last 2 ... errr maybe 3 hours. I'm glad you guys luv me so much! And I luv you all too!

So I guess this is ...

Good Night Chet
Good Night David
Good Night Blondie
and good night to all of you, where ever you are :))

*****

6 comments:

La Crona said...

Hi Blondie!

I am surfing with our team in Era.

This week has been very good as I am The Person Of The Week in Adland and everything:)

blondie said...

Hey Mattias,
Just read that in your blog also!
Congrats Buddy!!!
You deserve it :)
Take care now and thanks for checkin on me,
blondie :))

js said...

Good night JohnBoy.....

js

yeah yeah, am not too old... I did watch the Waltons.

blondie said...

and good night johnboy!
har!

Jim van Gompel said...

just join FastProfitSurf, upgraded and surfed.
Was waiting for AP
Regards,
Jim

blondie said...

Cool Jim and Thanks!
Need to do my surfing today (Thurs). Been busy and haven't done it yet.
Take care :))