Monday, September 29, 2008

Early Bird

Wow, I got up at 5:00 AM today.
Don't ask me why cause I don't know.
Guess I'll watch the sunrise now :)

*****

Just read the note from the Deep Cycler Admin, Austin.
It's kinda cool that Saturday's attempted launch of the $10 line was soooo popular that the server couldn't handle it. So he's off to find a new server (hopefully for the last time) and will let us know when he does. Once the move starts, it'll take 36 hrs. to propagate, and we'll be informed after that what the new launch date for the $10 line will be. Cool :)

*****

10DollarsWonder
is cycling just fine.
I noticed there was a gap of around 8 hrs yesterday in the "cycled positions history", and that's OK. I'm sure the Admin has a life that he needs to attend to and we can't expect him to work 24 hrs a day for us, right?
So all is well from where I sit.

*****

Bought another position in Surf2Sawa yesterday and did my daily surfing with ease. One thing you need to be careful about is ...
"
Each upgrades will go on forever or until members decide to redeem the upgrade"
My understanding of that is: You can't cashout as you go. Once you redeem your upgrade (cash it out), it's done! So do be careful with that, OK?

*****

Someone wrote to me the other day pushing a Surf Site that pays 12% Daily for 12 Days. (hmmm, where I have heard that before?)
Well it's a pretty new site, so unless it grows really fast and steady, how can they sustain paying that out?
So I'm doing a little more investigating now (which includes a few friends that I see are playing) and will let you know what I decide to do.

*****

What else is going on?

4 comments:

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...funny you should mention the site paying 12% for 12 days...sorta sounds a lot like 12DailyPro, huh?

It will be interesting to see what you find out about them

Sorry that you are waking up so early, but glad you get to watch that beautiful sunrise...

See ya

blondie said...

Hey Jim,
Thanks for the visit,
even though I know you didn't feel all that good today.

The sunrise wasn't the right color today, so the mountains were NOT purple. Maybe next time :)

Chat soon,
blondie :))

Anonymous said...

Blondie - Monday here in Canada - I was up early too before the sunrise. Downtown - actually nice at that time - not much traffic !!
Not sure I will ever get good at the morning traffic - and maybe I don't want to.
Our temp got up to 26 C though so that was hot !!
Had a wee snooze like Lou did on the counch - in the sun !! felt so - o good !!
Take care !!

blondie said...

Hi Myrna,
I hear those afternoon naps are the best! Although I never do them myself.
Take care :)