Thursday, September 25, 2008

What day is it??

Just read a wonderful post about getting old in the Hermit's blog. If you're an older person (I like to call it mature), it's a good read. Even if you're not old yet, you're gonna be sooner than you think. Trust me on that one. hehe

*****

10DollarsWonder ... One last reminder then I won't bug you again.

  • By 09/25/08, every 1 new purchase will lock in 4 prior 09/12/08 positions for "High-priority" cycling.

  • By 10/12/08, every 1 new purchase will lock in 2 prior 09/12/08 positions for "High-priority" cycling.

  • After 10/12/08, every 1 new purchase or re-purchase will lock in 1 prior 09/12/08 positions for "High-priority" cycling.

  • I just purchased a new one this morning also. I see quite a few folks doing that. I'll start making .50 cents per day back on each NEW purchase I make today (because of the old ones turning to High). So why not?
    Else if you don't have the money now, wait until after the 12th. Re-Purchases will be worth more then. Just remember to Lock into High Priority Cycling first.

    *****

    If it looks like SPAM, and smells like SPAM ... it probably is SPAM.
    The things people will say, to try to fool you (so that you don't hit the spam button) just amazes me. Like this:

    "You are receiving this email because you either have been or are a customer of mine already."

    Bull. I have no idea who you people are. And NOW, I don't wanna know!

    *****

    OK here's a song I thought of after reading the Hermit's post today. So get your dancin shoes out and wiggle your bootie, it's time. hahaha



    8 comments:

    La Crona said...

    Yes, spams are increasing all the time in email, today probably over 80-90%, so a solution is more necessary than ever.

    Thanks again!

    blondie said...

    Well, what ever happened to the Can-Spam Law? I rarely see full names, addresses or a legit reply-to email address.
    It's just getting increasingly irritating if you ask me :(
    Thanks for the visit,
    blondie :))

    Anonymous said...

    Hi Blondie, I am dyjanko , only for inform to you that I am successful to buy 19 new positions in time, my bank has been very fast, and the bank wire has arrived in only 4 days in mine account alertpay.
    now all my positions would have to be "high" in 10dollarswonder.
    WWoooww, I am happy.
    To soon.
    dyjanko

    blondie said...

    Wow dyjanko,

    That is Great News!!!

    Congrats to you and Happy Cycling!

    I'll advise Admin and Missi.

    Whoo Hooooooooo!!!

    blondie :))

    HermitJim said...

    Hey Blondie...I had to stand in line to see the band!I always enjoy reading the comments here and seeing how popular you are!

    Just shows your readers have good taste...and you have your own fan club!!

    See ya...

    blondie said...

    Awwwwww Jim :)
    You're always so good to me.
    And I thank you for being here and being my friend!
    Aloha,
    blondie :))

    Cat Melton said...

    Being a country girl, I didn't hear the Who so much growing up...I don't remember this song at all, but I do remember the Smothers Brothers. Such a hilarious couple of fellers.

    I have seen a great deal of activity in my 10DW account lately, too. It's really nice. I have only a few more positions to get locked in to High Priority.

    Hope ya have a great day,
    Cat

    blondie said...

    Good Morning Cat,
    Yeah, the Smothers Brothers were a hoot, weren't they?
    Glad to hear most of your pos's in 10dw are working for you.
    I only have about half of mine into High now. Oh well.
    Enjoy your day,
    blondie :))