Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Roasting to Freezing

*****

Yesterday I was roasting and had turned on the fans and the portable swamp cooler. Today I am freezing. A cold front came through and it's only 56 degrees right now. Am about ready to turn on my furnace before I jump into a nice hot shower :))

*****

I can't get to the Deep Cycler site today without using a proxy service. Can you all get there? Is it just me? Shoot :(
I hope to be able to get in later when Austin releases the limitations on the $5 and $6 lines. Wish me luck!

Very late update: Never was able to get there. I did once thanks to js's instructions then had to go out, came back, and couldn't back in after a reboot. Not sure why. So I hope those of you who were able to play had a good time and made a few extra bucks.

*****

You ever feel left out?
Like everyone who used to be around you has now found other interests? Just wondering if it's common or just me?

*****

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, good luck with all your cyclers and programs including this Deep Cycler then!

Be prosperous!

Manu said...

Blondie i hope you are able to get into Deep Cycler...best of luck.

See you there,
Manu

blondie said...

Thank you Mattias, and Manu :)
I wasn't able to get there but, will try to catch up later on.
Take care you guys,
blondie :))

marie1439 said...

Don't worry Blondie. I can't get in either. I've been trying all day