Saturday, September 13, 2008

It's going to be a long day...but I'm still here

First, I'd like to Thank everyone for their kind words and thoughts about my sweet old cat Stubby. I am feeling a bit better today and also have Lou dog here for the weekend to keep me company.
Just know that I DO appreciate you all :)

***UPDATE on Hurricane Ike ...
As of Noon time, it's been downgraded to a Tropical Storm, and I believe it's already passed through the Houston area. I'll keep watching.***

Next, I turned on The Weather Channel at 6:00 AM (when Lou woke me up) to check on Hurricane Ike. Heard that it hit land at around 2:00 AM this morning. Looking at the reporters out there, it's not as bad as it could have been. There IS a lot of flooding, some trees down, some buildings damaged ... but there are no reports of any loss of life.
The power is out for 3 million folks in the Houston area. I had Hermit Jim on IM here yesterday but then he just disappeared. I checked for him again this morning, but he's not online. So my best guess is that his power is out, he is safe, and riding out the storm with his roomies.
We're praying for you Jim :)

*****

OK, let's chat about 10DollarsWonder now.

- If you're serious about making money in this business, you should set your positions to "High Priority Cycling". You'll see it when you log in.

If you click on High Priority Cycling at the top, but you already set it, you get this message:
"
Your account has been set to lock in your positions 2008-09-12 10:44:18 for "High-priority" cycling already!"

- Unfortunately incoming spends to his e-gold account are currently blocked. I did notify him of that yesterday.

- When I purchased a NEW position through Alert Pay, it did not set my 4 old positions to High ... Until Today. So it's something he's doing manually at the same time he does the cycling.
By the way, the 4 old positions it set to HIGH were the OLDEST 4.

- Just noticed we're cycling 4 times (instead of 5) on new positions. Which is OK because it's setting 4 of our older ones to 'High' also ... so it's like cycling 8 times. Sort of. Right?

- I've read concerns about the way this has been set up. But I'm sure he gave it a lot of thought and did what's best for the program and for those of us who are Serious about building it. Just remember, this cycler has been around almost 2 years, and that's just amazing!!!

- If you can't purchase "new" positions before 10/12/08, just be sure you keep your account active and do your re-purchases later. After Oct 12th, each re-purchase will set one old position to "High".
Although 4 to 1 sounds better to me so I'll purchase as many as I can until the 19th.

Was just thinking ... this would be a real good time for New Members to come in. WHY? Because they don't have to worry about any old positions, can just start fresh, cycle a lot (I hope) and make a few bucks.

So it sounds like a good time for some extra promoting.

*****

Just got a Notice that my e-gold account has been blocked. WRONG !!!
My e-gold account is fine. Someone just wants to get into it.
If you receive one of those emails, DO NOT click on the link they give you. If you do, you're inviting them to steal your money! Dam Hackers !!!

*****

I did cycle a $5 position in Deep Cycler yesterday, and repurchased with it. Today I see $1.30 in my account so will go repurchase a $1 position now.

UPDATE: There is a new Buy 10 Get 1 Free promotion at Deep Cycler that just started. It's good for every line. First come, first serve till they run out!

PS, just bought 10 $2's myself. And $1, and repurchased with $1.

*****

Was just out back pulling weeds when I saw a really weird one. As I was pulling them out, I thought hmmmm, that looks like some sort of Ivy. OH NO! Could it be Poison Ivy? I'll let you know if I break out in a rash! :(

UPDATE: I'm OK. No rash. So I'm glad it wasn't PI :P

9 comments:

js said...

Judy, I posted this in my blog as soon as I saw your post about Stubby!

Ah shit! Stubby has died! That’s Blondie’s cat, to whom I sent Reiki twice, it did help, but it did not keep her alive. Dang. I guess it was recall time. Some human must have reincarnated and needed her as part of his or her desires to manifest. At least some think so. Is this over your head? It’s ok. Just know it was Stubby’s time. My condolences to Blondie.

La Crona said...

Hi Blondie!

One other thing.Networkers who use e-gold should be aware of that that processor should ONLY be used if other processors aren´t available in their countries.

It seems like some always are concerned and suspicious.This high priority cycling is meant for serious marketers, he is not forcing it on members.

And again, 10DollarsWonder is a long term program.

So, let´s continue to build this together.

blondie said...

Thanks John,
It was a hard decision for me. But she needed to be 'at rest'.
So she died in my arms peacefully after receiving the injection.
Am sure she's much happier now.
***

Mattias,
e-gold has always been one of the main pay processors for 10dw.
Only recently has he suggested that folks withdraw to AlertPay, because of a shortage in e-gold.
I do hope everything works out in 10dw like it should. It's been a real great program for me for a long time now ;)

Take care,
blondie

Anonymous said...

Blondie - I am still sad when thinking about Stubby - maybe as I have a cat also - and getting oler - and I will not like the thought of him expiring. He is my strength sometimes. Silly as one might think he just seems to know when I am needing a hug !! But you did the humane thing and he is on to a better land of sweet kitties. That is what I chose to think.
Everyone have a safe afternoon.

blondie said...

Thanks Myrna,
You're exactly right.
Our critters know us well :)
Am glad we have them when we need them!
Take care,
blondie

Unknown said...

blondie,

Suggest to 10dw admin to buy an old egold account since we cannot register new accounts anymore, that is, if he does not have his own spare egold accounts. I saw is MMG forum, I think, people selling for, I think, $20 per egold account.

blondie said...

Thanks Cody,
Don't know if he has more than one acct or not, (hope so) but I will mention it to him.
Plus I might know someone else who has several and I'm sure would be willing to give one up.
Good Idea,
blondie

Unknown said...

Withdrawal rules kind of confusing -

You can withdraw 50% from your balance every 30 days for the next 6 months.

Does this mean from Sept12 - Mar12, 2009, we can only withdraw once every 30 days ? So if U withdraw on Sept 20, u need to wait at least till Oct 20 to make another withdrawal ?

Also if U plan to withdraw in a weeks time, you should not re-purchase as U need to have as big a balance as U can cos U can only withdraw 50% ? Say on the day you plan to withdraw, your balance is $50, you can withdraw max $25 ?

What happens if we forgot these 2 rules (every 30 days only can withdraw and withdraw max 50%) - will the system bar us from withdrawing ? If not, will all our positions be reset to "Low" if we unintentionally break the rules ?

Will this 50% rule discourage members from re-purchase as this will reduce your balance and thus your ability to withdraw later ?

blondie said...

Cody,
Am trying to get clarification on all that now.
Sure does raise a lot of questions though, doesn't it?
Thanks
blondie :))