Friday, September 5, 2008

Happy Friday :)

*****

UPDATE: CIF is back online.
Probably just a server upgrade :)

Oh wait, it's gone again. Now it's 1/2 up.
Now gone. OK, you get the idea.
Patience :))

***

I can't get into the CIF forum this morning.
Sent a note to Austin to see if he knows why.
Will let you know as soon as I hear from him.

*****

I always enjoy seeing this for 10DollarsWonder ...

Congratulations, you have earned a commission at 10DollarsWonder!
Your direct referral has spent $ 150.00 and
you have received a direct commission of $ 15.00!
Great job and thank you!

not because of the commission I got. But because other folks are spending, re-spending, and doing well :)) You realize that purchase alone cycled 10,500 other positions! YaY!

*****

I decided to put some fresh money ($30) into Deep Cycler yesterday. I had this little bit of e-gold laying around doing nothing, so figured I'd put it to good use.
Right after I did that, one of my $5 positions cycled and I'm sure it helped others cycle as well. Yep, it's still going just fine from where I sit.

*****

Expecting Lou dog (aka Louis-Dog-Bone-us) to show up here any minute. I am keeping her for the weekend while her parents take a trip for Jess's Birthday.

*****

I've been happily collecting $16 payments from the sale of either the 1st or 2nd reports for The Private Millionaire. Thanks to those who purchased and Congrats to those who are making sales.
TPM sent a note out the other day about making more sales (money) now that Sept. is here. I agree with them. I've picked up 3 in the last week. So don't forget to promote it. It'll pay for itself and then some over time.

*****

My heater/furnace just came on. It's only supposed to be a high of 58 degrees here today. brrrrrrr

*****



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Gord back for another visit. Glad to see your doing very well with the programs mentioned.

Just wondering if you know...in
10DW I was bought 4 positions recently but now my cycling has slowed condsiderably. For instance,
last night only one position cycled and 3 days before that...only 2 cycled. Wondering if you could shed some light on how that happens...instead of all my positions cycling which was happening mid last month. Getting a few questions from my Referrals about this.

My email: gordboehler@gmail.com

Thanks

Gord

blondie said...

Hi Gord,
Nice to see you back :)
I've sent you an email about 10dw and I'm sure you'll agree and understand more.

To my other readers,
Not to worry.
There's no secrets, OK?

xox-Missi Mi-xox said...

Hey Blondie .. great to see all is going well for you. I was happy to see my first sale of the first report with The Private Millionaire. I was pretty excited since I havent promoted it very much with the move. Have a great day.

blondie said...

Hey Missi,
Well with you as their sponsor, and me as their next up in TPM, how can they go wrong eh?
Congrats on that!!!!
and thanks for dropping by :)
blondie :))