Friday, September 12, 2008

Friday and the Hurricane :(

*****

Here's where you can see the update on Hurricane IKE.
I'm watching The Weather Channel non-stop and things don't look good for Texas residents with the hurricane heading straight towards them. The water is already crashing over the sea wall and Ike is still 200 miles away.
I'm trying my best to keep in touch with (Hermit) Jim King.
Will share anything I hear since I know you're all concerned about him, the storm and everyone in it's path. Prayers :))

*****

There is a very long News Update with rules and instructions for "High Priority Cycling" in 10DollarsWonder. Sounds like it should work well and will also prevent members from withdrawing most while they re-purchase the minimum.
I'm still trying to digest all the information. We can chat more about it later.
You will see this after logging into your member area:

"
Your account has not been set to lock in for High-priority cycling.
If you do not lock in your positions for "High_priority" cycling, your positions will cycle only when those members who have not yet lock in their positions have made re-purchases or purchases.
Please click here to set your account to lock in for High-priority cycling."


"
News update 09/12/08 - Exciting system improvement started

Exciting system improvement started on 09/12/08:"

Was going to post the entire update, but changed my mind.
If you're a member, go to the site, login, and read up :)
There's just too much to post here. OK? OK! Thanks!

*****




10 comments:

Unknown said...

10DW's egold account is blocked.
Incoming Spends Blocked on Recipient e-gold Account 3911071

A Value Limit has been applied to e-gold Account 3911071 (10dollarswonder).

Since U have faster contact with him, might want to tell him, so that he can replace with another egold account. More positions purchase, all of us cycle faster.

Also dun understand how the high-priority works. Now all our positions is on "Low" status. Does it mean after we click on place our positions on high-priority and then we go buy positions, so of our "Low" positions will change to "High-priority" positions ? But this does not seem to be the case for someone who bought 4 positions and who posted his findings in MMG. So could it be a bug ? Only admin will be able to answer this, and if yes, then he will need to fix this asap.

blondie said...

Thanks Cody,
I've written to him about both matters.
Hope to hear back soon.
I'll post later.
blondie

La Crona said...

I believe this high priority cycling will improve the system.It will show who really are serious about their business.I made a comment on my blog about it.

Anonymous said...

I attempted to lock in when I first saw it on the site late last night but would have been as of the 12th date. It did not work so I emailed him about it. Today it worked.

I bought a couple of positions today, only the two I bought show up under high priority, none of the others so perhaps there is a glitch.

Cheers,

Gene

blondie said...

Thanks Mattias,
And I agree with you.

Gene,
I wrote to him about that.
Haven't heard back yet.
Does sound like a glitch though. I'll post when I know something more.

Cheers :)

Anonymous said...

Blondie - ok I'll wait until full notificatin that all is working - but I will buy some positions as was happy with program the previously. Altho you can enter an adv. link - I really wonder who ever bothers to look at them.

Keep me posted on the stats with Jim and his roomies.
Take care everyone.

Anonymous said...

There definitely is a glitch! I reinvested in 3 new positions on the 12th Sept. which should have meant that 12 positions were converted to 'high cycle' All are still being shown as 'low cycle'
Have emailed Support but no response yet!

blondie said...

Yes Myrna,
you might want to wait a day or so till the glitch is fixed in 10dw.
I'll let you all know whenever I hear from Jim.

Anonymous,
I don't think RE-investments count, as far as making the older positions 'high' instead of low.
I'll discuss this more tomorrow but here's what on the site:

After your account is set to lock in your positions for "High-priority" cycling, your new purchases and re-purchases will cycle in high priority. You can also Lock in your prior 09/12/08 positions for "High-priority" cycling by the following rules:

* By 09/19/08, every 1 new purchase will lock in 4 prior 09/12/08 positions for "High-priority" cycling.

* By 10/12/08, every 1 new purchase will lock in 2 prior 09/12/08 positions for "High-priority" cycling.

* After 10/12/08, every 1 new purchase or re-purchase will lock in 1 prior 09/12/08 positions for "High-priority" cycling.

*me: notice it says "new" and "new" and then "new or repurchase". ok?
blondie

Unknown said...

Blondie, tell Chong admin that it is not right when only new positions will set 4 old positions to high. Re-purchases should count as new positions, lese everyone will just withdraw the money, then use it to buy new positions. End result is the same, but admin has a lot more work to do processing withdrawals and members lose out in terms of pay processor fees when they withdraw.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Cody. Why should you get penalised when you earn commissions by referring new members because should you decide to invest this in new positions instead of withdrawing the money you dont derive the benefits of 'high cycle'?