Friday, September 19, 2008

Final Day at 10DollarsWonder

Good Morning :)

Re: 10DollarsWonder

Don't forget Friday is the last day to get the Buy 1 New - Get 4 Prior activated.
After today it will be Buy 1 New - Get 2 Prior activated.
After October 12th, it will be Buy or Re-Purchase 1 - Get 1 Prior activated.
Got it? OK good !

  • By 09/19/08, every 1 new purchase will lock in 4 prior 09/12/08 positions for "High-priority" cycling.

  • By 10/12/08, every 1 new purchase will lock in 2 prior 09/12/08 positions for "High-priority" cycling.

  • After 10/12/08, every 1 new purchase or re-purchase will lock in 1 prior 09/12/08 positions for "High-priority" cycling.

  • And Todays Update on the site is:

    News update 09/19/08 - No more de-activation; High-priority; e-gold

    No more de-activation :
    100% of positions are now active and either in "High" or "Low" priority. Your positions will NEVER be de-activated. The re-purchase requirement has been eliminated and replaced with the new automated "High-priority" cycling rules.

    High-priority positions are back on track :
    High-priority positions are back on track cycling daily. You must set your account to lock in your positions for "High-priority" cycling before purchasing. Otherwise, you may lose out the "High-priority" cycling for your new purchase positions or lock in your prior 09/12/08 positions for "High-priority" cycling. "High-priority" cycling is optional.

    If you have made an above mistake since 09/12/08, please do not panic. We are now have a correction plan. Which we will correct this error manually.

    OK so you got all that?

    - The Old Activation Rules are History!
    - A RE-Purchase only sets the re-purchase position to HIGH.
    - After October 12th, a Re-Purchase will set 1 prior (before Sept. 12) position to HIGH.
    - Your NEW Purchase should show up right away as a High priority spot.
    - The 4 priors that it will activate to High will show later when Admin does the cycling process. (that's 4 as of today - then 2 until Oct 12th).
    - Make sure you're set on High Priority BEFORE making your purchases, (although that is an optional setting).
    - e-gold is still not available to purchase with (dang)
    - If you're set to High Priority cycling, you can only make a withdraw once per month after your first 30 days, and it is 50% of your account balance (for now). So be sure to enter your withdraw request BEFORE your re-purchases.
    - And if you're a New Member (Advertiser), you don't need to worry about much of that at all. Now is a Great Time to get in and start cycling right away :))

    Oh and I cycled ALL of my HIGH positions again last night! Whoo Hoooo!

    I'll post more as I think of it, OK?

    *****

    Let's change the subject.
    The referral contest in Deep Cycler should be over now. I'm going to CIF forum to see who won. And the member count is up to 983, so 17 more members then someone wins $10 bucks. Oh and I've cycled something. I'll go check it out ;)

    I did I did! Looks like some of my $5's are moving. So with the $15 in my account balance, I just put it back in for 3 more positions. Hope it helps you all out!

    *****

    Can you believe tonight will be One Week since I've chatted with Jim online? I hope he gets back soon. I'm starting to have Hermit withdrawals, LOL

    *****

    Get this ... I came back into the room and my Cat was clawing up the back of my office chair. So I said NOOO and spun him around a few times, LOL. I'm sure he got dizzy. I just hope he doesn't throw-up now. hehehe

    *****

    One more side note: Skunks don't eat canned Spinach.

    *****

    C'ya tomorrow :))

    10 comments:

    La Crona said...

    Good explanation there Blondie!

    And the continuation of this will be exciting....

    I hope we will get Jim back soon...

    He contributes with a smile!

    blondie said...

    Thanks Mattias,

    Yes the coming months should be fun at 10dw.

    And Jim always makes me laugh :) Sure do miss him.

    Glad you came by,
    blondie :))

    Anonymous said...

    Hi Blondie.

    I noticed when I paid 10Dollarswonder today via STP, when I went back to my STP site I was still logged in. With Alert Pay I was not so some glitch in that payment system perhaps.

    Cheers,

    Gene

    blondie said...

    I don't think it's a glitch in 10dw Gene.
    I've noticed that also with STP no matter who I pay.
    So I'm thinking the problem is with STP, not 10dw.
    Cookies perhaps? Don't know.
    Thanks for the head up though :)
    Cheers,
    blondie :))

    Anonymous said...

    Hey Blondie,
    Missing the hermit's posts here too. Not just because of his wit, but of his wisdom as well. A very down to earth guy who passes on some astute and intelligent advice as well; written in a very easy to read style.

    As to e-gold, I still have an account there, but I use almost never use it any more. Just been too many hassles with those jokers through the last few months. Same story with e-bullion. I have been using Solid Trust Pay and Alert Pay
    and am very happy with the service from each of those processors. If there is a worthwhile program out there that is not using either or both of these programs, they will be losing out big time...IMO.

    And one last thought. Skunks will spray a cat just as readily as they
    will spray a dog. Washing down a dog to get rid of skunk spray is a terrible job. Washing down a cat to get rid of skunk spray makes washing down a dog seem like a walk in the park. Ever read that very humourous piece about giving a cat a pill ?........wait till you have to wash the skunk smell out! No comparison. Wearing a suit of ancient armour is highly recommended.

    10 DW continues to do well for me;
    I have ALL my positions converted to "High Priority".

    Have a great weekend,
    Best Regards,
    danish

    blondie said...

    Hey Danish,

    Yep, the Hermit is a very intelligent guy. Can't wait for him to get his cable internet back.

    I don't use e-gold much either anymore, and I have never had any problems with them. (knock on wood)

    You know, the neighborhood Cats seem to know to stay away from the Skunks. I've had one cat sprayed a little one time. Yeah ... that was fun giving him a bath, LOL

    When I had a Dog, he got sprayed a few times and that was ugly too. I made him stay outside till the next morning and gave him his bath out there. He was NOT happy!

    So I always get my Cats in before dark and they stay in overnight. I don't want to have to do that again.

    Congrats on 10dollarswonder!
    I'll bet your sponsor is happy with you also :)

    Take care,
    blondie

    Anonymous said...

    Blondie (and Danish, and others)
    Have missed your great comments the last couple of days - no not because of a storm here but been busy with a fun job - giving out samples of probiotic drinks. Have to start at 6 am (Yawn and Brr!!) - the time the buses etc. unload - downtown . As I say it is totally a fun job - you should see peoples faces light up - you are giving them something - not asking for money !! But I tell you after being out so early in the fresh crisp air (canada ya know) - I come home to really relax for a bit. But this has been good for me. Always so interesting to see how others start their day. Appreciate even more being able to work at home in my Jamas - if necessary - and make some $$ .

    Miss Hermitjim's blog with knowledge and humor - but he'll be back. And you guys (his colleagues) are keeeping us entertained and informed about him .

    About the skunk smell - don't forget to try Oxyfresh pet deoderant. Works like a charm !!

    blondie said...

    Hi Myrna,
    I was wondering where you were.
    Glad you've been having fun even though that's waaaay too early for me to be up and moving.

    And not sure how we got into the 'getting sprayed' conversation. My little friends would never spray me! Right? lol

    Have a great day,
    blondie :))

    Myrna's adventures said...

    Blondie - I was wondering about the "sprayed thing" too - but thought I twas something I had missed !! Even when I read I can miss things. And I think/hope they would not spray the hand that feeds them. I think those little critters are pretty smart.
    I am here today Sat - and will read your Sat blog now !!

    blondie said...

    My Skunks ARE smart Myrna!
    They would never spray me.
    They love that hand that feeds them bologna, hot dogs, turkey etc.
    They're all good "kids" :)