Saturday, September 6, 2008

Cats, Dogs, Badgers and more ...


Yawn, is it morning already?
or
He Shoots! He Scores!!!
or
TouchDown!!!

*****

For some reason, I was thinking about Michael Badgers program just now. Decided to check my referral list to see how many people have 'verified' themselves.
Wow :( Not very many.
Even several members who PAID the $27 in the beginning (in order to earn more later) have not gotten verified yet.
Why not? I'm really confused.
If you're a member there, please login and make sure you're verified. OK? It will be worth it later.

*****

I didn't sleep well last night. I have Lou dog here and she crashed at about 8:30 PM. So I thought, what the heck ... I'll join her.
I woke up later thinking it was time to get up, since my body was really stiff from sleeping on the couch. Looked at the clock, and it was 9:55 PM OH Nooooo! It's gonna be a long restless night! And it was.
She had to poo at 3:30 AM, and when I got up to take her out, I stepped in some cat vomit. That was lovely.
So take it easy on me today, OK? Thanks

*****

The CIF Forum has been up and down for me. I heard they are still doing some maintenance work on it. So if you can't get in right away, just try again later.

*****

Received another withdrawal from DRW.
(so you all know it's paying just fine)

*****

Waiting for a withdrawal from Deep Cycler. Plus I've just re-purchased another $25 from earnings. Should be paid soon also.
UPDATE: I just got Paid!

*****

And I lied.
It wasn't cat vomit I stepped in, but it did come out of the old cat.
Ewwww!
Off to clean the carpet.

*****

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...I really like this picture! If I could stretch or sleep like the kitties do, I would be a happy camper!

See ya...
Jim

blondie said...

Me to Jim.
Unfortunately, Lou didn't leave me much room last night.
Thanks for dropping by,
blondie :))