Sunday, September 28, 2008

Ahhhh Sunday :))















Sunday is supposed to be a day of rest, right?
Well, Lou seems to think so :)

So I'm just gonna hang out, answer my emails, check my programs and try to get a few things done around the house that I've been putting off lately.
(funny, I just read that in the Hermit's blog and it sounded like a good idea.)

Unless something unexpected comes up, I wish you all a Happy Sunday and will be back tomorrow.

Blondie ... riding off into the sunset





2 comments:

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...Lou Dog has the right idea! Animals are sometimes soooo much smarter than people sometimes.

Beautiful sunset picture...I can only imagine sitting there with a friend sipping on a nice wine! Or watching the sunrise with a nice cup of coffee...

See ya...

blondie said...

Hey Jim,
Yes they are. They know what they want to do, and just do it.

As for the sunset... yeah it sure was pretty that night. But I get a lot of those here.

And since the sun rises from the other side, I'll have to take a pic of the purple mountains it creates.

Quite a view with a cup of coffee and a friend to share it with.

Take care ;)