Monday, August 25, 2008

Yellow is the Colour ...

*****

I cycled again last night in Deep Cycler. Looks like another $20 bucks has been added to my account. So it's still going. Since new positions are getting into the higher numbers, it'll take a while for those to cycle. Not nearly as fast as launch day. So patience is needed and I'm sure appreciated by the Admin.

*****

BoooYah! Cycled again last night in 10DollarsWonder also! And you know, since this thing doesn't run by itself ... Admin, who was in the middle of that last tropical storm Must Be OK. He never did write me back so I am going to assume (yeah yeah I know) that everything is just fine and dandy!

*****

Just ate a Chocolate Chip Muffin ... Mmmmmm.
And gave Stubby her breakfast bologna, lol

*****

Wow! Just checked my three Advertising accounts and I see I've been doing quite well. I don't really pay much attention to the 'daily profit share' percentage. I just look at my balance every day to see where I'm at. Those three programs are: DRW, E-TradeXchange and EXTAds. Links are on the right if you're interested. Today I'll be withdrawing over $200, after I purchase a few more myself. Not too bad eh?

*****

Now I'm off to see the wizard...
BBL

*****

Look what I just noticed:

Blondie's Online Info Guide to Riches
300 Posts, last published on Aug 25, 2008

*****

Feeling kind of giddy last night, I came to the conclusion that YouTube was not ONLY created for all these young folks putting their personal videos on it. Someone (and I mean someone smart) also has us "baby boomers" tuned in. Seriously.
Almost every time I think of an old song that I want to hear ... I just pull up YouTube and there it is! I love it!!!

This one, from the 60's (were you born yet?) came to mind this morning after reading Hermit Jim's blog. He's been expounding on Colors (or Colours) lately. Gotta love the 60's and Donovan.
"That's the time, that's the time, I love the best."
Enjoy :))



3 comments:

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...thanks for putting a song on that is from the time when you could actually understand the lyrics. They just don't have music that sounds this good anymore...that's just my opinion.

Thanks again
Jim

Anonymous said...

Interesting....I read a blog about an admin rudeness on a specific traffic exchange I won´t mention here and has met the same rudeness by him.Then I´ve experienced very nice admins too.We try to behave, we can´t do more....

Anonymous said...

Blondie - like your song choice today - nice and simple . Liked the drawings on the song too.
Have a great Monday you and everyone.