Sunday, August 10, 2008

NEW Cycler & Clouds, Coffee and Music :))

What started out as a grumpy morning, changed it's tune in a heartbeat.

Decided to check Hermit Jim's blog first thing, and there was a wonderful old Beatles song :) Check it out, link to "Coffee with the Hermit" on the right.

Thanks Jim for making my morning a little brighter :))

*****

Well I see that DRW is down while moving to a new server.

UPDATE: 6:00 PM MST: DRW is back up :)) That didn't take long! YaY!

But their sister programs, EXTAds and E-TradeXchange are up and running.

Still anxious for 10centclub and also that new Cycler to Open so we will have something new to Advertise and make a few bucks on ;)

*****

It's a cloudy day here today. I hope it rains again.
My water bill came in the mail. I'm afraid to open it.

*****

Please don't send me forwards that tell me I must send to 10 people in 5 minutes or my toes will fall off. Thanks

*****

Was just informed the New Cycler is Open for a Pre-Launch Today!

It's called: Deep Cycler and here is some info off the front page:

Join for free now! All lines are going to be a 200% ROI and have been tested and retested to find the best configuration to make these lines as fast as possible.
  • 8 % referral commission
  • All lines automatic reinvest.
  • We have lessened the waiting time to cycle considerably
  • Excellent support
  • Positions are active for life
  • Stagnant lines will get pushed by admin
We will be accepting Liberty Reserve, Alert pay, Solid trust pay, Strict pay, E-gold and Perfect Money.

Launch is scheduled for next Saturday august the 16th at 10:00 a.m. EST

Our main forum for all updates will be collectiveinvestmentsforum.com


Details and chat can be found in the CIF Forum.

Please come back here, where you heard it first, if you wish to join now and maybe "play" later.

Thanks a bunch!

*****

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe that "old" models from the MLM-era has died, and new models that are more fair have come to stay.It´s painful for those who are "crazy" about recruiting to admit this, but it´s the truth.The cycler in 10DollarsWonder is a good example of a more fair model.Of course we want to sponsor, but it´s interesting with those new advertising companies where you don´t have to go for those crazy recruting games, they works without that.

blondie said...

Yep, you are right.
Everyone can earn based on their own level of participation.
And if everyone plays, everyone earns. Right on.

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...glad I could have a small part in making your day a little brighter (or with the clouds there I should say better). If you're smiling, I'm smiling.

Hope you get some more rain...I'm sure you can use it.

have a good day, my friend !

blondie said...

Thanks again Jim for the song and the smiles!
Rain might come, not sure yet.
Cya later :))

Melissa said...

Sorry if i am hijacking this post here, but I hope to get some experienced opinions. In a program like DRW, is it better to have a $50 position, or 5 $10 positions, or is there no difference? Either way, I am thrilled to have found DRW, 10DW, ETXads, etc, and can't wait to seem where I will be 6-12 months from now.

blondie said...

Hi Melissa,
You're not hijacking anything :)
Only if you had put a link in here, would I not publish your comment, ok?

In DRW, if you have 5 pos's for $10 each, then you can promote 5 different programs at the same time, in 3 different formats. It's all about advertising first, then profit sharing and referrals next.

And I'm glad to hear you're enjoying all these programs as much as I am. They have been a real blessing for me and I hope they are for you too.

Keep in touch and you can always write to me at the address shown on my blog also.

Thanks for stopping by,
blondie :))