Monday, July 21, 2008

Maybe Monday's aren't so bad after all ...

I had trouble getting to sleep last night. Then woke up way too early and was a bit grumpy. So I started checking my 'stuff' here on the net ...

While snooping around my programs (like Sherlock Holmes) I received this very cool email from 10DollarsWonder:

"
Congratulations, you have earned a commission at 10DollarsWonder!
Your direct referral jaxxxxx has spent $ 190.00 and
you have received a direct commission of $ 19.00!"

and two days ago I received:

"
Your direct referral waxxxxxx has spent $ 150.00 and
you have received a direct commission of $ 15.00!"

Now I'm not trying to brag or show-off or anything like that. I just wanted you to see that folks ARE playing the game and folks ARE making money here. OK?
So if we don't cycle every day, I don't believe there should be any concern about it. What I think is as long as we stay positive, and do our fair share of purchasing and/or re-purchasing ... that we're gonna be just fine and dandy.

Thanks to the two folks mentioned above for their continued support!

*****

And don't forget the same Admin wrote that the 10centclub will be opening in July as well.
For those of you who might be new here, the 10centclub is the replacement for the old e2ePay program. If you were a member of e2ePay, all of your information will be transferred to the 10centclub 100% as is. ALL of it, OK?
If you wish to verify that information, you can still log into your e2epay member area and make notes. I did. I'm a note taker type of person. Better than relying on the old brain, ya know? haha!

*****

And yet another good thing to share today ...

Logged into my "P"rivate program this morning to see that a member-to-member transfer of funds that I had requested on the 9th had finally gone through. YaY!
So I was very excited to tell my good friend to check his account balance for a "surprise". I do enjoy helping others. Just wish I was rich enough to do more. Well, maybe someday eh?

*****

Received another withdrawal from DRW yesterday. They sure are fast at doing those. Only takes a few minutes (or hours) after request to receive the money to your payment processor. So happy happy joy joy!

*****

One more place to Advertise and Earn a Daily Profit Share:

Just finished a conversation with Mattias in my gmail. We discussed ETXADS who are also owned by the SFIpay folks.
Everything about it is identical to DRW with the exception of earning 150% per Ad Pack Purchase (rather than 200%). OK, so your Ad Packs mature a little sooner. But I also read the "profit sharing" portion seems to be a little faster. So it all sounded like a win-win to me!

You are able to promote your other businesses in the same three ways: Text Ad, Banner Ad and Website.
And they accept AlertPay, e-gold, PayPal and of course SFIPay. Once you're in profit, you can re-purchase though your account balance as well.

I kind of hesitated at first about joining since it is a sister site of DRW, then decided that:
- it gives me another place to advertise and earn in the profit share.
- the SFIpay folks have impressed the heck out of me with their DRW site and their Support.

And besides ...
10dw & e2epay are 'sister sites', have been very successful and have earned me some good bucks over the past 18 months.

So why not ... Count Me In!

Thanks for all the information you sent me Mattias.
It was all very helpful :))

*****


2 comments:

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie Girl...always have to check when you do an update. I'm glad to say that indeed this Monday is starting to be a good one! It's great to share a good day with friends, isn't it?

Both DRW an 10DW are still working for me as well! My affiliates and I are all continuing to repurchase and prosper...and that's a good thing!

Making money from home sure is fun, huh?

Later Girl!

Anonymous said...

Am reading this late - but thanks for the update.
Have a good night all.