Saturday, July 19, 2008

Ice Cream Anyone?

Well shoot!
This truck was going way too fast to get him focused. And by going that fast, how in the heck are the kids supposed to flag him down? sheesh!
Anyway ... this is the Ice Cream Truck that still cruises my neighborhood. So there ya go. Proof :)

*****

A reader asked me about the referral commissions at DRW the other day, and I finally had the opportunity to verify what he (Calvin) asked me.
Yes, I am still receiving 20% commission (due to being Premier Executive) on my ref's purchases. So perhaps you are misreading the listing? It took me a while to get 'clued in' on how to read it myself. So all is well here and DRW is still kickin butt!

*****

I cycled two days in a row at 10DollarsWonder. Could be a good sign! Maybe folks are realizing how the program works and what we, as members, need to do to keep it moving.
So keep those cards and letters coming in and don't forget to re-purchase! ha!

*****

Did y'all see Hermit Jim's blog today? You really should.
It's adorable :)

*****


4 comments:

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...next time buy me an ice cream cone, ok? Anything chocolate will be fine! I'll pay ya back, I promise I will!!!

Hey girl...thanks for the plug. Can you believe how young I look? Can't seem to make myself believe it's been 45 years since graduation...wow!

See ya!

blondie said...

Jim, I got Chocolate Ice Cream Sundae Cones in my freezer, with nuts even! C'mon over before I eat em all.

Well ya know, 45 years IS a long time but what's the alternative? hahaha
Hey, you're not getting older, you're getting better!!!

See ya soon!
blondie

Unknown said...

I stopped receiving DRW referral commission emails since about 2-3 days ago. I know about my referrals buying adpacks cos they tell me or when I check my referral list, it will list how many adpacks they have bought and the most recent adpack amounts and date.
Wish they give more info on our referral's adpack purchase as now we only have info on how many adpacks they have bought, but we dun have all the details of each adpacks like in 10DW.

blondie said...

Hi Cody,
Really? I am still receiving their emails just fine. Could they be going to your spam box?
Also I agree with you and wish they gave us more detailed info on the referral information.
Oh well, as long as it works eh?
Have a good day,
blondie