Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I Smell Smoke

This may be 25-30 miles SW of me, but the wind must be blowing in my direction. As soon as I opened the windows and door this morning, I could smell the wood burning. Knowing that no one in their right mind would be using a wood burning stove today, (not in 90+ degree weather), I figured it must be the smell of the trees and grass burning not that far away. Dang :(

*****

Not much to update on today. Everything is going very well from where I sit.

If you missed my 'later in the day' post yesterday, I wrote about another Advertising / Profit Sharing program that I joined. It's called ETXADS, is also owned and the SFIpay folks, is almost identical to DRW and I've already earned some of the profit share even though I haven't been in 24 hours yet. Nice :)
Oh and the Advertising purchase starts at $5. What a deal eh?

I'll have to remember this one when 10centclub launches. Might be able to pick up a few new referrals from it. Doesn't hurt to try, right?

*****

I have to go out today so I best do it early. It's been so hot and dry here lately that if I wait too long ... I'm afraid I might melt. hahaha

*****

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!

I am going to look into the new program-sounds good!

I have a question-what do you know about a program called "Revenue Magic"?

I wanted to find out if their program is legit or not before I purchased any advertising...

Thank you, and as always I enjoy your very informative posts.

Sheila McLendon

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...well, we don't want you to melt, so go...go...go!!

But be sure to come back cause we miss ya when you're gone too long, ya know?

See ya...

Anonymous said...

May you be protected Blondie, cause we need you and you need us!

Anonymous said...

Have been in a place where ther farmers burn off their old crop in the fields and sthat smoke travels for miles. Smell lingers for a long time.
We had a hot hot day yesterday - a spectacular lightning show with thunder music last night (guess it knocked the power out in a city about 20 min from here !!) and then mega rain this am. So now good to go - air is fresh and cool ! but have a feeling it will get muggy later today.

Lots to do today and a travel "grand opening" tonight.
Have a safe day everyone. No melting !!

blondie said...

Hi Sheila,
Yes, Revenue Magic sounds like a good program. I am not a member though. If you'd like the link to a friend of mine's site, let me know and I'll hook you up. OK?

Jim Jim Jim ...
I'm back, didn't melt, and you're probably napping now, lol
CYA in a bit :)

Mattia, yes I do need you all as much as (I hope) you need me.
That was a very thoughtful post. Thanks so much!

Hey Myrna,
No farmers burn off here, but I know what you mean about the smell. Enjoy your 'grand opening' evening and I've not melted yet. hahaha

Thanks all for stopping by,
blondie

xox-Missi Mi-xox said...

Heya Blondie! Im back ... even if only for a quick one. Just wanted to let you guys know Im back on board. I still dont have constant access to the net but I should be able to get to it daily. The trip went well, have had massive computer withdrawals, but hey lifes quite interesting out there at times. Well ciao for now and keep up the great work.

blondie said...

Hey Missi!
Welcome back!!!
We missed you for sure!
Glad to hear your trip went well and will be happy to get you back to work asap :)
Ciao until tomorrow.
blondie

Anonymous said...

Hi judy,
Its Scott from one of your private programs, i have sent you an email reference it. No problems but you need to look at it. i thought it would be better to leave you a couple of notes in different places !i hope the smell of burning doesn't get too strong or to near ! take care
Scott

Anonymous said...

Missy - thanks for advising that you travelled safely and will be back online shortly.

blondie said...

Thanks Scott,
Got it and replied.
All is fine here.
blondie :))

Cat Melton said...

Hi blondie,
I just was thinking about how I live in a log-sided house and when I smell smoke I go to looking...even in winter with other people using wood stoves. Not a pleasant feeling.
I do hope the fires stay far away, and that you have a really nice day.
Cat

Anonymous said...

We are glad to hear that Missi!

blondie said...

Hi Cat,
Thanks for stopping by.
I think that fire is out now. Haven't heard anything new about it lately. Thank goodness eh?
I'll bet your house is handsome. Have always loved the look of the log sided homes. You're a lucky lady!

Hi Matt,
Glad you stopped by also.
Yes we missed Missi :)) lol

Take care,
blondie