Friday, July 11, 2008

Happy Friday :))





Happy Friday!







*****

UPDATE: Was just told there should be a News Update coming out tonight at 10DW. Feel free to post it in the forums if you see it before I do. Thanks :)

Our support gal Missi at 10DollarsWonder is moving soon. So please don't worry if support emails take a little longer to get answered. Here's what she wrote:

"
Hi Blondie, I hope this finds you well. Just so you know I will be a bit scarce online over the next 2 weeks. I may only get to 10dw emails every 2nd day as I have so much on with the big move in 9 days so if anyones concerned just let them know that I havent abandoned ship."

And I was just there purchasing some new positions trying to do my fair share to keep the ball rolling :)

*****

It's going to be 98 degrees Fahrenheit here today. That's 36.66 Celsius. And I was asked to cook something for dinner that requires an hour bake time.
Now is it me ... or is that just plain stupid? I have no air conditioning in my home, so maybe someone wishes me to collapse from heat stroke?!? oh-oh

*****

My tub faucet is leaking. Until it's fixed, I'm just letting the tub fill, then taking the water outside by the bucket.

One of my cats who likes to jump in the dry tub, didn't realize that the tub had about 4 inches of water in it this morning.

So I woke to the sound of those claws trying to "get out" as fast as he could!!! I'm sure it was hilarious to see ... too bad I wasn't awake yet.

(and no, that's not a pic of him. I just wanted to give you a visual :)

Have a Great Friday!!

5 comments:

Cat Melton said...

Hey blondie,
Got the visual...lol We have one of those cats that has to check out everything...at least once! That's how many times he's jumped into our tub...and oh, the ruckus that ensued...lol And he's long haired to boot! Water, water, everywhere!

Having a great Friday,
Cat

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...guess that's the price you pay for being such a good cook! Or else it must be a really special dish...either way, it could get hot in your kitchen tonight!

Maybe it will cool off by bedtime, huh? That would make sleeping a little better...

Good luck!

blondie said...

Hey Cat,
Glad to hear you're having a great Friday.
At least all mine are short haired, lol Still was comical.
CYA Soon :)

Jim,
The kitchen is hot as heck now. There is no way I'm baking in there.
But I do see some clouds so it may improve. Still will only cook on the stove today. NOT the oven.
Take care :)

js said...

Ummm Judy? That is NOT a dog's mouth nor a dog's teeth. Did you notice? Someone is good using Photoshop.

js

blondie said...

John, hahaha
Of course I noticed :D
There's an entire website full of funny animal faces like that.
Just thought it was cute.
CYA Later :)