Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy Anniversary !!!


This BIG SMILE is for my Mommy & Daddy's Wedding Anniversary Today!!

They were married on 7/7/07 in Las Vegas.

I wasn't able to attend, but I heard it was really fun!

So Happy Anniversary Dave & Jessica!!!

I'm really glad that you chose me to be your doggie daughter!

Hugs and Kisses,
Love you Lots!
Louis Potimus Morrison

*****

That Lou Dog ... she's such a crack up :))

*****

Was just over at DRW and happy to report my income seems to be growing faster and faster. With each withdrawal I usually buy another Advertising position (or two) as well. Here's my latest payment on Saturday:

From STPay username: drw
Transaction Number: xxxxxxx
Amount: $48.00
Details (if provided): DRW Earnings Withdrawal

So if I can do this once per week ... whoo hoooo!
And a big thanks to my referrals as well!

*****

Someone asked me about the progress on the new 10CentClub (the replacement program for e2ePay).
Unfortunately all I know is what I see.
I do see the site is up. There is no "Heading" on it yet. And there is no member login either. So it's getting there, but I honestly don't know how much longer it will take. Believe me, I miss it as much as everyone else. I know it's hard to be patient sometimes, but we have to be. We're all adults here, right?

*****

On the same note, I'd like to say that 10DollarsWonder is working just fine.
I realize there have been concerns of "not cycling enough" or "not cycling as much as others" ... so I would like to add that WE don't know exactly how the cycling works. WE don't know how the algorithm was written. Only the Admin knows for sure and he isn't here.
I'm still happy with the program. I am :)

*****

MySponsoredPosition has got to be a full blown down right Scam! There's no nicer way for me to say it. My $20 disappeared. And I'll bet yours would too.
I put their name in brown cause that's what it reminds me of ... doggie doo doo! So don't go there. And don't say I didn't warn you.

*****

How do you spend your hard earned money on internet programs or games and keep your sanity?

Well, I've learned over the years that the first thing I should do (once I'm making money) is to withdraw my "seed money". That way, if a program slows or closes down (for whatever reason) I don't lose anything and am able to keep my wits about me.
Now of course, there are some programs that just don't last that long. And those can be (a lot of the time) a scam right from the start.
But for the ones that have been around for months and months, and paying me on a regular basis ... Dude! Take out your seed money first. Then play with profit. Once you're not out-of-pocket money any longer, you may find that you have a whole new perspective on the program and it can be A LOT MORE FUN!!!

*****
*****

Remember to Keep Smiling :)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love animals too, what would we be without them?

My income is also growing faster in DRW, and I would suggest more to join this simple, but good program.

I have 110 positions in 10Dollars now, and believe me, this far I have cycled almost every day with regurlarly purchasings/repurchasings

Glad to read your creative pieces Blondie!

blondie said...

Thanks for the nice post Mattias!

You actually posted while I was still working here :) It's all good.

Glad to hear you're happy with those programs also. I luv em both!

Take care,
blondie

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...I am glad to report that I am also in the smiling, money-making members of both these programs...10DW and DRW. I'm sorry for the folks that haven't joined for whatever reason, but that's not our fault. We have said for a long time how good these 2 programs seemed to be.

Later, Girl
Jim

blondie said...

Hey Jim,

I see you and I both had the "smilies" in mind for today, lol

Good to hear from you,

blondie

Anonymous said...

Classic! :) I think that is the funniest picture of Lu Dog by far!! Thanks for the well wishes!

blondie said...

Hey Jess aka j.mo #2,
Glad you had time to see the pic today. I couldn't stop laughing yesterday when I was downloading it.
Love you guys!
Momapotimus

Cat Melton said...

Hey blondie,
The Lou Dog pic is hilarious...how did you get her to do that?

Makes me happy just thinking about it.

Have a good one,
Cat

Manu said...

Hey Blondie,
good to see you back, hope you had a great holiday week. This is a great picture and so funny.

777 the holy number... what a great number to be connected to ones marrige. I am sending them all my best wishes.:o)

Have a great day,
Manu.

blondie said...

Hey Cat,
I laugh every time I see that pic of Lou. Think about it, ok?
You'll figure out HOW I did that.
No magic ... just a flip of the pic, lol

Hi Manu,
Thanks for the welcome back :)
I heard that 7-7-07 was like the biggest wedding day ever. And believe me, Vegas was a Zoo that week. But we all survived and are living happily ever after. ha!

Cat Melton said...

I did get to thinking about it and I had come to the conclusion that one of you was standing on her head...lol

blondie said...

You got it Cat!
And it wasn't me, lol
Thanks again :)