Saturday, June 21, 2008

First Day of Summer and ... more plus

Longest Day (light) of the year?
Is that right?? I think so.
Fine with me :)
I don't like waking up in the light and/or going to bed in the light.
Since I normally am an early to bed and early to rise sort of person, the days getting shorter don't bother me in the least!

*****

Not sure if we should be concerned with DollarMonster at this point. Yes, they did raise the cycle days, even on existing positions... and I do understand why they had to do that. I have one position just over the 5 days old that has not cycled yet. (more below)

Also, I did request a withdrawal at noon yesterday. So it's been almost 30 hrs. It's not been paid yet ** but they did say 24-36 hrs. for payments.
I dunno. Is it time to be concerned?
At this point I would just say ... Proceed with Caution.

** Just got paid so I have tripled my money. Good enough for now. I'll continue to reinvest so that others have the same opportunity. Sound good?

More: Sunday AM ... Received an Announcement that Cycling is back to 3 Days! Well that's really great but ... I still have a position dated 6/16 and two on 6/18 that have NOT cycled yet. Things that make you go Ummmm.

Sunday PM ... just cycled my position purchased on 6/16. I hope you do too.
I'm otta here for tonight. I'll try to catch up tomorrow.
CYA :))

*****

No comments: