Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Where's the Coffee???

Too much work (gardening) yesterday just about killed me. I couldn't get to sleep until after 1:00 A.M. Had the 'restless leg syndrome' going on. Maybe cause my legs aren't used to working that hard and freaked out!
I still have a lot to do out there, but I'm going to pace myself today.

*****

Just re-read js's post from yesterday about 10DollarsWonder. He changed it a bit after I read it ... and has now changed it again, then changed it back.
* so forget it. he keeps changing it and I can't keep up with him. So I don't know if I agree or disagree. ahhhh It's been a long day.
None of us really know or understand how the cycling works. But that's OK. We're making money and so are you. Or you will be soon.
I might have Good News for you later today about 10dw. I'll share it with you as soon as I can, OK?
Update: could be tomorrow or the next day.

*****

You know ... if folks would learn how to Email Advertise in accordance with the can-spam laws ... I would not need to press the 'report spam' button as often. But when all I get is some stupid note with a link, I just can't help myself.

*****

Good News at the DRW Advertising and Profit Sharing site! They've added SolidTrustPay to their assortment of payment processors. I'm still doing well there in both Fast Cash and Profit Sharing. Rock on! hahaha

*****

I have a list of things to do today, so I best get started on that. I might be back here ... hopefully with good news :)
Catch ya in a few?


12 comments:

HermitJim said...

Blondie...pacing yourself is a good thing...and NOT only in working in the yard, if ya know what I mean!

I pace myself all the time! One pace to the beer, 4 paces to the john, 5 paces to the fridge...oh, that's not what you meant?

Sorry
Jim

blondie said...

hahaha

Thanks Jim for my morning laugh!

What would I do without you?

Hugs to you,

blondie

Anonymous said...

Hi Judy - Am back home. Safe & sound!! Good to go away and goooood to get home.
Put on many km (Cdn)- saw some beautiful landscape - natural type.
My hips are stiff from sitting behind the steering wheel so need to do some yard work now !!!
Didn't have access to the net so it will take me a bit to catch on the news.
Really missed all those that contribute to your blog - and glad all are well.

blondie said...

Hey Myrna!
Welcome Home!!!

I'll trade you places today. You can do my gardening while I sit on my butt. lol

Good to have you back!

Anonymous said...

Judy - thanks for the welcome back!!
Light rain here - so no gardening but
my outdoor plants like rain better than city water !!

js said...

Blondie, am not sure I like what I said myself. Trouble is, nobody seems to understand HOW the cycling works at 10dw. Plus I have a guy who has over 200 spots and STILL has not cycled in the last six days. And that makes no sense. Oh well. I could not really help him so I turned him back to Admin.

Jim, I take very few paces too! To the stove, turn to the fridge, open the freezer door, grab the vodka bottle, pour some into a glass on the stove, then turn, open the fridge door, grab the ice water, and pour into the vodka glass. Put it back. take about three paces a plop down on the floor on a mat, in front of my MacBook, then try not to move a lot, just glance at the tv then back to the MacBook screen. The only parts of me that do some work are my fingers while I type.

haha!

Now don't spread this around! I know where you live!

Anonymous said...

hello;

i just joined drw and paid with stp. Are those processed instantly?

blondie said...

Those should be processed instantly. I would log out, and log back in. And see if it shows. If it does not, go ahead and send in a support ticket.
And I'm sure they'll fix you right up.
Thanks

Anonymous said...

lol.. i couldn't even log in.. said i wasn't in the system.

blondie said...

I would send them a support ticket. Give them your username, email address and a copy of your payment from STP.
If you have no luck, let me know at blondiejudy@gmail.com and I'll see if I can help.
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

i sent them an email. blondie.do you have an curt81 in ur downline?

blondie said...

No I don't.
So best wait to hear from them.
Let me know what happens.
And you can write to me:
blondiejudy@gmail.com

Thanks!