Thursday, May 29, 2008

Where does the time go?

When I heard a knock at the door at about 6:10 this morning ... I realized I must have totally spaced out what was going on today.

Oops, I forgot Lou dog was coming over!

Well, she didn't look nearly as surprised as I did, and my Son was laughing as he noticed that I had just crawled out of bed. So he handed me the keys to his house, left Louis in my care, and off to work he went.

Seems I forgot that I agreed to meet another Contractor at their house in a couple of hours from now. So ... this will be short today.

*****

After sending out my Alert yesterday, I received quite a few emails back in a matter of minutes. And I must admit ... you all got me pretty pumped :))

- Current members of p2p had nothing but great stories to share with me.
- Newer members that joined when I did, also sounded pleased as punch about the program.
- and I also received a few notes from friends wanting to know more about it.

I just love it when things work out well ... don't you?

*****

Being a woman of my word, I cannot share too much information about this. But what I can tell you is that when the New Program (the replacement for e2ePay) is launched, that
it will be a continuation of e2epay. We will NOT lose any positions, earnings or referrals. It will just re-start from where we left off.
Now that's Good News in my book!

*****

I just got a phone call. I'm off the hook for today. The contractor can't make it, but I've still got Lou all day. So I will be around, probably out back for awhile. I DO need to finish my planting today! Yep, that's plan.

*****

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That would be jolt to start the day. But a nice one.
You two have a good day .

blondie said...

Hey thanks whoever wrote that!
Have a good day yourself :)

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...glad you get to spend some time with Lou Dog today! I am taking the kitties outside for the first time today! Maybe they will get enough exercise to calm them down a bit.

So Lou wasn't surprised that you forgot about being the sitter today? Animals just know us too well, and accept us anyway. That's what makes them so cool!

Jim

blondie said...

Hey Jim,
I hope your kitties do get all pooped out and take a nice long nap. You'll probably join them huh? lol

You know what's funny about Lou? She barks at no one. She loves everyone. EXCEPT my next door neighbor. Funny how animals can sense the good from the bad in folks. hahaha
Take Care :)

Anonymous said...

Judy - it was me who wrote the first comment - don't know how I missed signing my name - maybe it was also too early (jolt)for me !!

Jim - little kitties - reminds me of when my son and I had to take about 6 of them to the lake , build a cage to put them in and keep them safe - so we could have our vacation. Guess who got tired !!

Anonymous said...

Just read about e2epay - and am glad of that news.