Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Thunder, Lightning, Rain and Umbrellas














Yeah I'm up early. The thunder woke me and I was real happy to see it raining outside. Colorado is very dry and we pay a lot for water out here. So any help that I can get from Mother Nature to water my lawn is always appreciated!

*****

Thanks to Carl who was nice enough to find one of my posts in MMG and sent it here to my comments.
Late yesterday (in comments) we were talking about cycling vs. NOT cycling in 10DollarsWonder. Also there was a promo in MMG to "earn 1% daily", which isn't always the case. Well, read my post and you'll see what I'm talking about. Here's what Carl forwarded:

"
Blondie i hope you dont mind me posting this but i seen that i could assist. the posting below was take from MMG and was posted by Blondie herself"


"Ok, first to the person who wrote this:

"(small note: from last week initial cycling needs some hours in order to cycle)
so first day you should get 12 positions = 1 initial as gift + 10 you purchased + 1 what you earned from initial cycling..."

Not true.
The Trial Position is a Loan, not a gift, and must be paid back by your own cycled earnings.

Also there is NO guarantee that anyone will cycle on any given day.
Therefore those promoting this as "earn 1% daily" must be careful in their promotions.

Cycling occurs when our Members purchase and/or re-purchase.
So what happens if a day goes by and no one does this??? See what I mean?

Some days you may cycle once on all your positions, or maybe 1/2 of them, or maybe even more than once. It is all dependent on the money coming in and/or being re-purchased that creates our .10 cent cycling.

And here's a blog post that I just wrote ...

A few folks wrote to me yesterday about the cycling in 10DollarsWonder being done at a later time of the day. All I could think was perhaps the Admin had something else to do. No big deal ... really. OK? ok

Remember this is something that he does manually now. It's not all automatic. Only the referral commissions come through right away. But the regular daily cycling and the purchase or re-purchase cycling has to wait for the Admin to "push the button", so to speak. So my suggestion is 'patience'."

*****

PS, Missi just posted in yesterday's comments. And this is not her job to visit here to answer questions. So please try to refrain from sending them through me. Thanks!

One more thing ... this is my blog, not a forum. And I will not publish comments that are inappropriate, misleading or (in my opinion) just plain wrong. Plus I'm way to tired to debate with someone who wishes to post as 'anonymous'. Kapish?

*****

"Happiness Runs" by Donovan Lietch


Little pebble upon the sand
Now you're lying here in my hand,
How many years have you been here?
Little human upon the sand
From where I'm lying here in your hand,
You to me are but a passing breeze.
The sun will always shine where you stand
Depending in which land
You may find yourself.
Now you have my blessing, go your way.

Happiness runs in a circular motion
Thought is like a little boat upon the sea.
Everybody is a part of everything anyway,
You can have everything if you let yourself be.
Happiness runs, happiness runs.
Happiness runs, happiness runs.
Happiness runs, happiness runs.
Happiness runs, happiness runs.





10 comments:

xox-Missi Mi-xox said...

Heres a nice fresh (_)> coffee to start your day..... Well the thought was there. I myself am turning in for the night.

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...looks like someone is after my job as the official "Bringer of Coffee"! I have to admit, she's better looking than I am...but probably not as cuddley (as in Teddy Bear)

Jim

js said...

Hey Judy! It's thunder and raining here too! Way up North.

I have a question: why don't we hear thunder in the winter?

js

blondie said...

Well I got 2 cups of coffee, thanks to my friends Missi & Jim :)

And an answer for js:

http://www.physorg.com/news94404161.html

I figured it had something to do with hot and cold. So this should explain it better.

Anonymous said...

I think they get thunder in the winter on Vancouver Island, BC - if someone from that part of Canada can confirm this ??

Overcast here today in AB - possibility of showers.
Enjoy the day everyone.

js said...

Yes, I had a feeling that it had something to do with the temperature.

Thanks blondie.

The question never really occured to me until this morning, when I woke up to thunder and then rain. And then your blog.

js

Anonymous said...

Well, I can confirm I witnessed thundering in January. Here, we have kind of traditional belief that if thunders occur in certain part of January (according to Christian Orthodox religion) something really bad is going to happen in that year. Well, that was 1995... in Bosnia&Herzegovina and Croatia. Wasn't pretty at all, very very far from it... Interesting, huh?

xox-Missi Mi-xox said...

Hi Jim ... I could never take over as oficial coffee maker ... as Im in Australia I am rarely up early/late enough to do that on a regular basis. I just happened to be here and had just made myself a fresh one when I saw Blondies blog. I always wake up with a coffee or 3 lol. And I sure do hope Blondie enjoyed the rest of the day. Ooops, internet time flying... off to work I go again. Take care all and smile ... its contageous.

Anonymous said...

We had rain here most of the day - I am starting to feel damp !
and tired - Yawn !!

Anonymous said...

Hi Judy - see you aren't here yet on Fri - hope all is well.
Advised that I would be on a road trip - so when I can I will read your blog - adn JS and HermitJim.

Have a great weekend all!