Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sunday Alert for Monday ... maybe? or not? PLUS More! hmmm

I just read a very long email from a reader/friend who wanted to give me a heads-up on a program that should be officially launching tomorrow.

I can't really give any details yet other than to say...

- costs only $10 one-time (through Alert Pay only)
- practice your marketing skills (or a friends list will work too)
- should make you a few bucks in return (or a lot)
- it sounds like fun!!

So with that said, if you haven't joined my Alert List yet, and wish to be notified of this before everyone else ... feel free to Join Now.

I don't use an auto-responder, so give me a few minutes (or hours) to let you know I've added you to the list, ok? Thanks!

*** UPDATE: Just sent out an Alert to my list.
Here's the 'short' version of it and the link ... but also see the end:

This could be a nice way to get a few folks into a List of your Own, PLUS you earn $2.00 from each person who joins from your link and more.

- costs only $10 one-time (through Alert Pay only - you pay 5 folks $2 each)
- practice your marketing skills (or a friends list will work too)
Note: once you have your own web page, there are solo email Ad examples that you can use AND a huge list of Traffic Resources
- should make you a few bucks in return (or a lot!)
- it just sounded like fun to me!!!

Since I just joined myself, I don't have anything more to share right now. Although I did look in MMG this morning, saw this was already being advertised, but just barely started. So my Sponsor gave me the go ahead ... so that's what I'm doing with you all! I'm #152. It's very early in the game, so we could do really well here. Hope so anyway!

Thanks for reading and Good Luck!
Your friend,
blondie

*****
a quick PS ... a fellow blogger believes this to be a "chain letter" on the internet. I don't know. How can it be only a chain letter when you get your own website, and your list of referrals is right there in front of you. (know that I will never spam you.) And they do offer a nice list of advertising resources too. Well, it's too late for me now, I've already joined. So for $10 bucks ... I guess I'll just take my chances. I just thought it would be something fun to do at a low cost.

So JOIN AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!


*****

Happy Birthday Pauly !!!



















Ohhhhh ... Paul???
Don't be upset that I posted this cute little pic.
I figure you won't be up for another hour anyway.
You can chew my arse then if you feel the need to.
Just wanted everyone to know that it was Your Day!!
Oh and ... what a drag it is getting old :(
Happy Birthday Sweetie!!!

*****

Just placed another withdrawal request at DRW and was paid in a few minutes! And of course my 'profit sharing' portion is growing at a nice steady pace. Nice to see folks enjoying this program and earning a few bucks while Advertising :))

*****

Nothing more :(

3 comments:

HermitJim said...

Blondie...cruel to ambush Paul while he's asleep! But since it's his b-day I guess we'll let it ride this time! BTW...tell him Happy Birthday from the rest of us, ok?

See ya
Jim

Anonymous said...

Well I'm awake now and I didn't feel quite so old until I saw this.

Thanks angel, for the email and for thinking about me and letting the whole world know how old and fat I am. I"ll remember this someday.

Luv ya Miss Ya Cya
Paulyboy getting younger in Paradise.

blondie said...

Oh Pauly,
You're not old and fat!
I'm older and probably fatter too.
Sorry but I did laugh when I posted this cute little pic. I think it's adorable and I'm sure others did too. Hope your Birthday was a good one!
Don't be mad at me :))
Luv Ya Sweetie
Judy