Wednesday, May 28, 2008

News Update at 10DollarsWonder + more

There is a new update at your 10DollarsWonder account today!
I won't post it all here, it's long. You can log in and read it for yourself.
Mainly it states that:
- STP is now available for new purchases.
- Withdrawals are disabled until June 5th.
- and a reminder that payout processing is 7-14 days.

Also a note about the e2ePay program moving to a new site (and name).
Now I realize some of you are disappointed that this has taken so long, but you know what? If this is what the Admin needs to do in order to bring Our Program back to life ... so be it. I for one am looking forward to this. And I hope you are too!

**Update: Just got word that STP is back up in certain areas! Nice :)

Oh and regarding STP being down in certain areas ... Myrna just posted this in yesterday's blog for us:

"
It's Wed here in Can and still cannot open STP. I called and got a recording that they are aware there is a problem in some areas and have requested work to be done on this. Hmm !! "

And I just heard from Hermit Jim who is in Texas and cannot log in either. So we just need a little patience while they get it fixed.

*****

Sometimes I just can't help myself :)
Here is what js just posted in his blog about 10DollarsWonder ... and he said it much better than I could have.

"
10DollarsWonder Update: sign in to your account and read the rather long update there. Basically Solid Trust Pay has been added as a pay processor, withdrawals have been postponed until June 5th, and that e2epay will be relaunched under a new name.

The reason that e2epay did not launch successfully as a pay processor was because AlertPay thought that e2epay would be in competition with them, so they shut down their account. That’s what I recall about it.

Finally, I would like to see 10DollarsWonder continue as a viable place to play in. Admin has done a great job at keeping it alive for over a year now, as have the folks participating in it. Am very proud of the members that are in 10dw. I will continue to repurchase there to help others cycle out. I’ve earned enough there to give back. I thank you all for your great support."

*****

Wow! The sun is shining here for the first time in two days! You know what that means? I need to get outside and finish up my planting! Yay !!!

*****

Need to check on a few more programs and I should be back.
On second thought, I need to work on my Alert.
Have a good day all !

*****

One more thing ... the Admin for that New Forum contacted me again last night and today. I accepted his offer to be a Mod when the forum is up and running. I have no experience in this but I figure I can learn as I go along.
Sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun!!
I'll post the link here as soon as I can, then you all can come and visit me there and check it all out. Cool?
Later ;))

*****

3 comments:

sinip said...

Amazingly enough, STP site opens up without a hitch here (SE Europe)?!? And another amazing thing, we have a heatwave here, outside is 90 Fahrenheit or a bit above, for two days in a row and I'm on the verge of switching my air-conditioner on. In MAY!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Blondie!
Exciting times we are living in and wonder how this new program with e2epay will look like....
This is exciting!

blondie said...

Hi sinip,
Glad STP is working for you. I just heard from Admin of 10dw that it is fixed in his area also.
Air conditioner eh?
It's going to be in the 70's here today creeping up into the 80's later in the week. It'll be nice.

Mattias,
I am getting excited about the new program also. But I don't have any details on it yet. So we'll just have to wait and see.

Thanks guys!