Saturday, May 3, 2008

I see a Goose

There is a Goose walking down my sidewalk.

*****

Are any of you in Revenue Magic yet? I see some big promoters are involved and saying you can start with as little as $20.00. But when I look at the FAQ's, it says $149 to start. So if you are a member already and want to share some info with me, let me know, OK?

*****

Didn't feel good yesterday. That's why no Updates.
Better today ... I think. We'll see how it goes ;)

*****

DRW will be back soon.

"
We are currently moving to a new server. Please give us some time to complete. We will have the delay fixed as soon as possible.
Thank You... DRW Team"

UPDATE:
We were unexpectedly off line for the past 24 hours for a new server upgrade due to the previous server was having technical problems that put it out of commission. The Driven Rapid Wealth website is now back online. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Some new users that have joined in the past 24 hours may not be able to login. If this is you, don\'t worry, your account is still there. Your password has been reset and you need to contact the admin for your login password.

Thank You,
DRW Admin

*****

Cody posted a long comment here on Thursday about 10DollarsWonder. Here are my thoughts ...

10dw is a solid long term program. It is not a get rich quick scheme. (those never last very long anyway.) Folks who have been in 10dw for awhile, know that it works just fine.


Of course there are a lot of free members. That's common in most programs out there. People join just to look around, kick the tires maybe, then forget about it. Well, that's their loss.

This program was created for those who cannot, don't want to, or don't know how to promote. Of course the referral commissions are great! But if you're not a promoter (which most are not), you can still earn a very good income by buying positions for yourself. It's like having YOU as your OWN downline.

So when you say: "
So such statements should be not in the site - "Our program is a true working "no-sponsoring" system to help 100% of our members to earn."."

I have to disagree with that. That would only turn-off the majority of our audience who are wanting to make some money without having to promote.

10DollarsWonder is doing exactly what it was created to do. And that is to allow everyone the chance to make "commissions" even though they have NO personal referrals of their own.
(and if you ask the guy who's got over 1,000 positions and no referrals, he'll confirm that.)

- The contest idea is a good one, and he's tried something similar before. Like buy 5 positions get 1 free. Or more recently: get a Bonus position for bringing in 5 or 10 new members (or something of that nature). Do you remember that? No? I don't think it was all that successful, which proves the fact that most are passive ... and not promoters.

Ok so ... I could go on and on and on ... but I won't. We cannot compare 10dw to 12DP, studio traffic, or even dadndaves. 10DollarsWonder is very unique and one of a kind. And as Hermit Jim said to me yesterday: "If it ain't broke...don't fix it."
And I totally agree with that.

*****

Here's a nice comment just received:

"
Talk soon, Paul-----PS---cannot thank you enough for introducing me to p2p.* This program is truly unbelieveable. I am in the conference room every day listening and chatting with others who have already made incredible amounts of money. The program is real and gaining tremendous momentum. I joined on 3/26/08 and their were about 14,000 members and now there are over 18,500 members"

Thanks for that Paul, appreciate it!
I haven't spent much time in their forum yet. Maybe I should eh? Sounds like I'm missing a lot of exciting info !!
*if you're interested in this program, you must write to me and ask for the link.

*****


9 comments:

HermitJim said...

Well...I for one missed ya, but am sorry to hear that you weren't feeling good. I am glad to hear that you are getting better cause I worry when I don't hear that little blond giggle on the air, ya know?
Jim

Paul Lahey said...

Yes Blondie----I agree with you totally about 10dw. It is doing great and I just keep re-purchasing over and over and over again over the passed year which puts me just about at $50.00 per day if I ever decide to withdraw. LOL

However it is the other program that concerns me now. And that is e2e pay. I really can't understand what is taking so, so long to get it up and going. Now I read this---"We are now working on an alternative plan:. What does that mean? Time will tell, I suppose. Talk soon, Paul-----PS---cannot thank you enough for introducing me to p2p. This program is truly unbelieveable. I am in the conference room every day listening and chatting with others who have already made incredible amounts of money. The program is real and gaining tremendous momentum. I joined on 3/26/08 and their were about 14,000 members and now there are over 18,500 members

blondie said...

hehehe
ohhh Jim (blush)
Nice to know that I was missed.
Catch ya later, I'm sure.

blondie said...

Hey Paul,
I noticed that wording in the 10DW update also. Sounds like things weren't as easy to 'move' as he thought they would be? No Clue either. I have not heard from him a while. And you KNOW I'll share any update that comes my way.

Glad you're enjoying P2P also! I am starting to get really excited now, since later this month will be my 60 day maturity. Good to know it's growing like crazy too. I think you and I joined on the same day. So we can celebrate together!!!

Take care,
blondie

Anonymous said...

purchases some more positions in 10dollars - now out to do some chores.

blondie said...

Cool Myrna,
Keep those purchases going!
Have fun with the chores.

Paul d said...

Exactly what kind of activities does p2p engage in.Is anything illegal or illicit involved.I would not want to support anthing not on the up and up.Do they ever disclose to members what they invest the money in?I might be interested if I knew more about what they are about.

blondie said...

Paul,
I've heard quite a few things from my sponsor but have not personally investigated any further. Am sure everything is legal and on the up-n-up.
There's a bit of info on their site, and once you're a member, they have a forum also where you can ask more questions and look around for info.
I haven't had enough time to 'hang out' there myself yet. But have been peeking at different threads every day.
Thanks for visiting :)

blondie said...

One more thing about P2P Paul, in order to gain access to the forum, I just read:
"Your account has to be Active
AND you need to have invested at least once."
So I guess the free members looking around are not allowed.
Sorry