Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy May Day!

My good friend Paul in Hawaii always sends me information about our days in history. Here's what I received from him this morning:

"Wow May Day sure seems like a Special Day all through history. This place goes into great detail about how it all started.

http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5202/mayday.htm

Basically it seems to be the Day many people recognize as the End of Winter and the beginning of Spring."

Really??? Not in Colorado. Not Today :(
Was warm and sunny yesterday, temperature in the low 80's.
Todays high will be 44 and it just now started snowing. Of course it's been snowing in the Rocky Mountains for a while now, and will continue all day.
So I'll just make sure my furnace is still on to keep my tootsies (feet) warm :))

*****

I feel the need to mention this again re: 10DollarsWonder
This is currently in your member area after you log in:

"
Thank you and welcome to new members:
Our program is a true working "no-sponsoring" system to help 100% of our members to earn. Every commission you earned is real and from members' participation. The participation is vary everyday... "

Do you all understand what that means?
The "commission" is the cycling. If you go a day without cycling, it simply means that there were not enough purchases or re-purchases on that day to cycle everyone. That's all. It's very easy to understand and is Not a big deal.

I've seen quite a few members asking "why haven't I cycled today?" The answer is right there in front of you. All you need to do is read it and understand it. OK? This program is very strong, growing and should be around for quite a while.

*****

There were three sightings of a Mountain Lion in Boulder yesterday. One of the reports said that they saw him eating a Raccoon. eeeck!

Now keep in mind, I can almost see Boulder from my patio. Guess I should keep the cats in today eh?

*****

Had fun last night surfing and chatting in TrafficEra. Nice place to hang out and chat with your Team Members. And it's free or paid. I surf for free to earn credits which I use to promote other programs. So let me know if you join and I'll ask John to invite you to our team. The more the merrier :))

*****

Cya tomorrow :))

8 comments:

HermitJim said...

Blondie...you better keep those feet warm cause you know that nothing can ruin a good sleep like someone putting a COLD pair of feet in the middle of your back at night!

As for me, if my feet are cold then I'm cold all over! But here I don't think that's going to be a problem for about another 8 months or so. Have a good day!

Jim

blondie said...

Cold feet on the back eh?
Guess that would be one way to kick-start someone's morning! hahaha
Later :))

Unknown said...

10DW is actually tiny vs past money programs such as StudioTraffic and 12DailyPro so if it was done properly, it can run for years to come and if momentum picks up could even cycle more than once daily.

10DW has over 13,000 members but I think most of them are free members and assuming 5% are paid, this will mean only 650 paid members vs ST/12DP which had tens of thousands of paid members. Also cycling once daily means paying a quite low 30% per mth vs 12DP which paid about 100%/mth. If 12DP which paid more than 3X higher can last nearly 2 years, 10DW should have no problem lasting for many many years.

BUT the problem is members treat 10DW as passive meaning hardly anyone bother to promote (though the referral commission is great at 10%).

So what can be done to make this great program a success for years to come ? I can think of 3 -

1) Admin and members will have to aggressively promote 10DW to get "fresh blood" in as it needs new funds to keep the cycling going.

2) Need to touch up the site to stress that this program runs with the help of new members. More new members in, better for all and could cycle even faster. It's a win-win situation. Members earn faster as cycling is faster and they earn referral commission as well. So such statements should be not in the site - "Our program is a true working "no-sponsoring" system to help 100% of our members to earn.".

3) Nothing beats having a contests to get members to promote 10DW. Perhaps have mthly contests for the top 5 members who bring in new members who buy positions in terms of total positions bought by these new members. The prizes could be 30, 20, 15, 10 and 5 bonus positions respectively.

Well, since blondie is so close to admin, I think blondie should take the responsibility to bring this up to admin.

blondie said...

Hi Cody,
It's very early here.
Let me give this more thought and I'll be back later with a comment or a new blog post. Cool :))

Anonymous said...

Hi Blondie,
Can you open DRW site? I can't. I'm wondering if it's only me or there's a ddos attack or something. I tried to open it with proxy, it doesn't work either.

Anonymous said...

DRW's server is down. Got a reply from DRW admin. I contacted via contact form at its sister site. Here's the reply:

The server is down that DRW is on. The techs are working on it now.
Thanks,
John

Holideez said...

hi judy

its me from Holland ''-)

I got this answer from 10DW
""
Hi Patrick

In the news update it states transfer starts on 6th of April until 31st May. When the transfer is complete and have all relevant details we will post an update.

When the transfer is complete your 130 positions will be transferred to your new account and your positions in 10 dw will be merged with these also making account for you.

Thanks
Support - Missi
""

Bye Patrick

blondie said...

Hey Nighteyes!
Sry for the late response. I've been having trouble getting the comments immediately.
I did log into DRW earlier on today. So I hope it'll be a fast fix.
Thanks!


Hi Patrick!
Thanks for the update re: 10DW.
Appreciate it.
Take care all :)