Friday, May 23, 2008

Yesterdays Tornado ... too close for comfort

















That's the first picture of 48 of yesterday's Tornado here on the News Website. Windsor, CO was the closest hit to where I live. It's about 50 miles north of Denver. I am about 10 miles NW of Denver. Also heard that the Dairy Farm was damaged and quite a few cows were killed. That's where I get my fresh milk delivered to me weekly. Very sad, but was relieved to hear that only one person was killed. I'm glad everyone had warning of it coming.

And the Bad News is ... the same weather is supposed to go through the same area today :( Let's hope it doesn't evolve into yet another tornado, or worse.

*****

Thank you all for your comments yesterday re: 10DollarsWonder. Admin has spoken and things will stay as they are.

"
People do not like the requirements. There is no need to set the percentage for re-purchase. It is not a best way to do that. Our program is a very simple program. But, there is a very complex system algorithm to check the members activities. If they do not re-purchase or only re-purchase very low percentage, the system will slow down their earnings. This is how our system can afford and continue to pay 100% of members. It is a long-term program and not a program for anyone to "hit-and-run". "

Sounds good to me. I try to stay as active as I can because I know the value of it. And I only withdraw once or twice per month. No need to bombard him with small amounts. I know the money is there. So I wait until I have a good amount before requesting.

Oh and for those of you who have been anxiously waiting for STP to be added ... hang onto your hats. It won't be long now !!

*****

Without rewriting the book, I'm going to borrow these few words from Hermit Jim's blog today. Thank You Jim, and Thank You js who first Alerted us about this new site. So on with the show:

"
This isn't a game, a HYIP, Matrix, Surf Site or any of these. This is a new technology that is going to be a big, big deal. It deals with Web 2.0 specs and the ability of this technology to upgrade any website up to these standards. This is presently used by nearly all the Social sites out there.

Now the beauty of this program is that the potential is there for it to be really big! Although the actual opening date is July 1st, we can get in now and start recruiting our teams.

Here are some of the facts for your consideration. Pay close attention to these, OK?

It's FREE to join...no money is needed!

It's NOT necessary to get a website to participate!

Even though it opens on July 1st you can get in now and avoid the rush!

They are giving away $1,000,000 and if you recruit just two free members, you get one share in the give away!

If you don't want a chance in the give away, you don't need to recruit anyone!

Look, here's the thing. For free it can be a chance to get in on the ground floor of something really big. We might even have a little fun along the way! Why not take a look and see what you think? Here's my link if you want to consider this opportunity! Why not join us?"

http://www.WebUpgrade10.com/Blondie

Update: 6:15 MST
I've already got 5 referrals to this. Thanks you guys!
If anyone else signs up tonight, please sign up under Jim, ok? I had trouble with the site and he helped me get it going today. So he deserves a few more referrals :))

http://www.webupgrade10.com/hermitjim

You guys are the best !!!

*****

7 comments:

HermitJim said...

Blondie...I hate to see the destruction these things cause. Thank God no more were hurt or killed than were.

Hurricane season is just around the corner for us and that's always exciting! I may have to come hide out in Colorado till it's over!

see ya
Jim

blondie said...

Hey Jim,
Yeah this sure is scary stuff.
And Hurricane's are worse!
You're always welcome to hang out in my basement till it blows over :)
Take care,
blondie

Anonymous said...

I believe the admin on 10Dollars is a honest man who don´t want members to be left behind in this excellent program.If more admins would think like that, internet business would change to the better.

blondie said...

You got that right mattias!
If they were all honest, we would surely have a lot more fun here.
Thanks for posting,
blondie

Anonymous said...

Judy - glad you posted that you are okay - as I did an inquiry on mapquest last pm and saw that it sure looked close to you.

Being here in Can have never experience some of these natural disasters - except for snowstorms and cold. My thoughts are with all these precious people as they go thro this.
Cheers now

blondie said...

Thanks Myrna!
I'm watching the sky today. The winds have shifted and are blowing from the East. The tornado was N/E of me yesterday. Not a good sign. I'll turn on the Weather Channel and listen to what's going on while I do my work here.
Appreciate your kind thoughts :)
Judy

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you know what to do and where to go in case of high winds even. Please keep safe.