Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Today is Much Better :) and BIG NEWS!!!

Slept good last night and it was 5 AM before I knew it. I have to go out for a bit today so my update might be a little brief. Good, but brief :))

Saw 2 little skunkies this morning checking their bowls one last time before going to sleep for the day. They're so cute. Watched them run across the farm then over a snowbank to ... where ever they go? Don't know where they sleep but they always come back here for a good dinner every night.

*****

SurfProfitPro and BusinessProfitPro sites are still down waiting for a server move, and that's ok. Once they come back, it'll be business as usual. Might have some "temporary" changes though. I'll keep you posted.

*****

All-Teamed-Up is right on schedule. I have been Upgraded to Pro status at Total Team Profit, their first Team Build Program! WOW! Nice site!!!

Reading another email, 400 Pro Members have been upgraded in TTP. Gregg's taking a nap, then will continue the upgrades with the remaining 1100 folks.

We are NOT allowed to start advertising it yet, so will post my link here as soon as I can. I think you guys will be impressed. I am :)

Oh and Total Team Profit goes live on March 9th!

*****

Am going to request an e-gold withdrawal today SO if anyone needs some e-gold before I do that, let me know.

*****

Ok I'm here for 2 more hours. What have I missed? hmmm Let me think about it for a bit or drop me a comment to remind me.

*****

Funny, the one day I didn't check 10DollarsWonder or e2ePay is the day of some HUGE NEWS!!! Here's what's in the Member Area in e2ePay. I'll post it first, then digest it while I take a shower, and will be right back.

"
News update 03/04/08 - e2epay is now merged to 10dollarswonder

Starting today, Alertpay will not support e2epay. We have decided to merge e2epay to 10dollarswonder. This merger will accelerate 10dollarswonder even further.

Create new username in 10dollarswonder by 3/7/08:
You can not use your existing 10dollarwonder username. Your new username in 10dollarswonder must be a free member without any purchase position. All your e2epay positions will be transferred to your new username in 10dollarswonder. The transferred positions will have an ending -e2e. The balance, commission and sponsor will be transferred also.

Your new username in 10dollarswonder for transferring is:

Click here to record your new username in 10dollarswonder.

Important:
  • The transfer will start on 3/8/08.

  • If you do not record your new username in 10dollarswonder, your referrals will be temporary assigned to admin. You can re-claim your referrals by 3/31/08.

  • Purchase, re-purchase and withdraw are now disabled.

  • All pending withdrawals will be paid by 3/5/08."


  • Back to me :) Ok, that was painless. Here's what to do:

    - Log into your e2ePay Member Area.
    - In the Update where it says: "Click Here" to record your new username in 10dollarswonder, click.
    - There is box there to put your NEW (or 2nd) 10dw username.
    - Do NOT Use the Same Name - Create a New One.
    This must be done for proper transfer of your account from e2ePay TO a new account in 10DollarsWonder.

    For instance: my 10dollarswonder username is: blondie
    For my 2nd account at 10dw I created: blondie2

    After I did, I went back to the home page and saw this:

    Your new username in 10dollarswonder for transferring is: blondie2

    That's all you have to do for now. Just be sure to do it by Friday the 7th. I have not talked to Admin about any details so please, if you have questions send them here rather than bombarding their support person, ok? We'll get them answered.

    So bottom line is, next week you will have 2 different accounts in 10DollarsWonder (assuming you have one already).

    And remember, DO NOT Upgrade in 10dw with your new username. Just leave it alone as a FREE position, so that the Transfer from e2epay to 10dw will go smoothly.

    I don't see anything to be concerned about. Admin will take good care of us despite Alert Pay's decision NOT to support e2ePay any longer. Competition maybe? Who knows.

    *****

    12 comments:

    Chuck said...

    Hi Judy-

    What is going on with e2e? Why did they merge? What will it mean to us?

    Chuck

    blondie said...

    What? I haven't been there yet. Let me go see what's going on ...

    HermitJim said...

    Thanks for the headsup, Blondie...that's why I come here first thing...so I know whats going on in the world! You da ONE!!

    Jim

    Anonymous said...

    re : changing username in 10dollars - the "click here " link
    isn't working .

    blondie said...

    Thanks Jim and I've just updated again. Keep an eye out here for updates as I hear them.

    Myrna, I've sent you an email.

    Unknown said...

    I now see the transfer will only start 8/3. I think this is what will happen and if yes, admin should have stated them, so we don't get confused.
    1. e2epay members need to signup a 10DW account. If you already have an existing 10DW account, please signup another 10DW account using a different username and email address.
    2. Enter your new 10DW username in your e2epay account.
    3. 8/3 - all your e2epay positions, including your referrals, account balances, etc will be transferred to your new 10DW accounts
    4. Those who already have an existing 10DW account, will now have 2 10DW accounts, with different usernames and email address.

    BIG QUESTION - what will happen to our free members in e2epay, since they will not likely to do the above since they have nothing to transfer over ? So most likely we will just lose our free referrals as they will be unlikely to do the above. If they remain in e2epay at least we can still email them once a while to urge them to buy positions in e2epay, but after e2epay is gone, they will also be gone - what a waste of our referring efforts !

    Alertpay does not support e2epay should not affect e2epay as an advertising/cycler program. Just change the homepage of e2epay to be like 10/DW, i.e. no mention of it being a money processor which will open sometime this year.

    Unknown said...

    Alertpay doesn't support e2epay means that Alertpay could not be used as a pay processor in e2epay leaving only e-gold as an option ? Just tell Alertpay that e2epay is no longer a future money processor after changing e2epay's home page to be like 10DW. If they are still not happy with this change, then change domain name from e2epay to 10DollarsWonder2.

    Unknown said...

    This is what e2epay support wrote to me -
    "You choose a new user name. Log into your e2epay account. Go to "Click here" then add that new user name. This username must be different to your username in both e2epay and 10 dollarswonder. This will be your new account when the merge is complete. We will let you know via the news updates when these are complete and you can access your new account. You do not need to open a new 10dollarswonder account this will be created for you when the two programs merge. When it is finished you will have 1 account with 10 dollarswonder with the details from both your acounts. You do not lose earnings, referrals or anything. These will be merged all into one account

    We are merging the programs to benefit everyone involved. "

    So we are not supposed to sign up another 10DW account. After the merger exercise, we wil only have one 10DW account.

    Here are my reply to them -
    "This should be posted in the news update, that members need not create a new 10DW account. For the statement in the news update "Your new username in 10dollarswonder must be a free member without any purchase position." - this sounds like we need a new free account in 10DW, right ? Even Blondie, your former support staff thinks we need to create a new 10DW account "So bottom line is, next week you will have 2 different accounts in 10DollarsWonder (assuming you have one already).

    And remember, DO NOT Upgrade in 10dw with your new username. Just leave it alone as a FREE position, so that the Transfer from e2epay to 10dw will go smoothly."

    I see an issue here. How will we know the new username we create is not already used by others ? If we sign up a new 10DW account, then the system will let us know that the username is taken and ask us to go use another username. So what happens if 2 or more members have the same new username - won't it mess up the merging ?

    This is all so sudden and should have been told to us at least few days in advance then members will not waste their effort or money to buy advertising. Imagine if you have bought $100s worth of bulk mailing or hits to promote your e2epay program. All your money would have gone down the drain !

    BIG ISSUE is what will happen to all our free members ? Most will not be bothered to get a new username as they have no positions to transfer over. Now we can still email our e2epay free members, but when e2epay is gone, our free referrals will also be gone as well. Pl bear in mind that free members out-number paid members by a great deal. For example out of 107 referrals, I only have 8 paid referrals. I'm sure others will have the same breakdown as me. It has taken us time, money and effort to get these free referrals and we still hope that with our constant emails to them, they might later buy positions. not only will this effect members, but it will affect the health of the program. e2epay has about 18,500 members, with the merger I think only left about 18,500 x 10% = 1,850 (assuming 10% of the members will be merged to 10DW, as the other 90% free members will not be bothered to do anything. 16,650 is a lot of members to be purged from the program - isn't it unwise to just throw them away ? With sponsors emailing them and admin also emailing them, there is a chance that later they will buy positions."

    Cody

    blondie said...

    Cody,

    - All referrals will be transferred to your new or 2nd 10DW account. You will not lose any free referrals. That is WHY you create the new username for 10DW FROM the e2e Page.
    There is no need to create one in 10DW first.

    - I don't know the real reason for AlertPay not wanting to support e2epay. That was just a guess. I am sure Admin has done everything he can and THIS was the best solution.

    - I've asked for verification on the 1 account vs 2 accounts in 10DW just now. Will let you know the answer when I receive it.

    - If you sign up now and try to use a username that is already taken, the system tells you so. I'm sure he's programmed it the same way.

    - Again I believe ALL the information from your member area in e2epay WILL BE Transferred to your NEW or 2nd 10DW Account .. Including ALL Referrals whether FREE of PAID.

    Will come back later with more answers and will post in my blog.

    Thank Cody
    I'm sure it will all be fine.
    blondie :))

    Anonymous said...

    I can't find Jeff's Comment regarding Private Millionaire - has it been deleted???

    I wondering if he feels the way I do. Taken In! Scammed! I wanted my money back.........

    blondie said...

    No, Jeff's comment was not deleted. He commented on a old post from early Feb. Am sure it's still there.

    I wrote here 2 or 3 days in a row that I was willing to help him continue where he left off even though he was not my referral.

    Anyone who's asked me for help, I have helped. Anyone who asked for a refund, I gave a refund.

    If your Sponsor's in PM are not responding to your emails, you should get in contact with the company running the program at:
    support@pmorg.com

    I'm sure they can help you if you are trying to request a refund or need more info on how to proceed.

    blondie said...

    oh and ps ...

    Jeff never did contact me.

    I can only try so hard, you know?