Friday, March 14, 2008

T G I F


Thank Goodness It's Friday!

*****

Finally got a live person on the phone at SolidTrustPay and my account has been re-set. YAY!!!

Just so you know, DO NOT use an AOL address for STP. You will never get your password re-set email. Trust me :(

*****

Now that I can get into STP, I can add some funds to AdProsperty! The Admin was nice enough to loan me a few bucks to get started.
He's very active in the MMG (money maker group) Forum so if you have any questions about the program, you can pop in there and chat with him.
It's going well for me and I've heard only good things from others. Oh and it's been running for a week now.

* Auto-Surf Site
* 10% daily for 13 days = 130% ROI
* 2 cashouts per week
* Minimum spend is $1
* Surf up to 50 pages for credits
* Accepts STP and Liberty Reserve

Am off to upgrade now and do my surfing.

*****

One of my Cats brings me socks every night. She carries them one-by-one (like she would a kitten) from the other room. And she can't do it quietly, Noooooo ... she has to announce every sock. And she's a bit deaf so when she talks, she talks LOUD! And she says "HELLO" over and over and over. I'm not lying!! Could be part of the reason I don't get much sleep.

*****

Still waiting for that transfer from e2ePay to 10DollarsWonder. Not cycling for 10 days is just killin me. I hope to see some action soon. Oh, and there's nothing to worry about. It's just taking him longer than I thought it would. OK?

*****

*** UPDATE: Do any of you use the responder below? I just signed up for the $1.99 test period and am NOT impressed at this point. Maybe I'm just old and "set in my way" but I don't like the way this thing is laid out. Will be back with more later.

I mentioned this a couple of days ago and signed up just now to MLMPowerMarketing Auto-Responder. You can do a Trial for 3 days for $1.99 to see if it will suit your needs. If you like it, for $17.95 / month you get:
  • Upload up to 2,500 leads per day
  • Use the Personal Invite System
  • Use the follow up system
  • Use of the Landing Pages
  • MLM Training
They have different packages to choose from but $17.95 is the lowest.
Please read the FAQ's and Terms of Use on the site. Be sure you understand them before joining, ok?

I have used auto-responders in the past and depending on what I was marketing, have had some really good results.
I remember when I was promoting a "Pet" Product, I received about 250 responses. Many of those turned into affiliates in the company.

The Leads I used to get all those responses were purchased from the PPSCompany. Check his prices for auto-responder leads. I think you'll be very happy with the price and the quality. I've known Samir (the owner) for many years. He's a great guy. If you DO purchase from him, mention my name. I'm sure he'd like to know how you found him.

That's all for now.
I need to investigate the responder (since I just signed up myself) and see how it works. (after I shower that is). I'll report back on my progress. On the responder ... not the shower. ha!

*****

To help you get your weekend off to a good start ... this is pretty funny! (thanks Myrna for sharing)
Alohaaaaaahahaha!!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Blondie
Is that something new have anything to do with the "hawaiian
chair" info that I sent to you.
he he.

blondie said...

hahaha No Myrna,
I tried to load the skit earlier but my computer was not liking it and only loaded about 15 secs worth.
I'll try again later but I think I got the gist of it :))