Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sunday's Snow & Last Chance for ATU

*****

To Jeff
who placed a comment in my blog last night about The Private Millionaire, write to me at blondiejudy@gmail.com I'm sure I can help.

*****

We hit a record high of 74 degrees here yesterday. Today we've got about 4 inches of snow. Should clear up fast since the ground was so warm. Wish I had fertilized first. Oh well .. there's always tomorrow.

*****

Today is the last day to get pre-enrolled for "Total Team Profit", the first Team Build program at All-Teamed-Up. You've got until Midnight EST to go "Pro" for a one-time $35, then make your one-time $40 payment into TTP. Lots of details in yesterdays post.

Only Pro members can pre-pay for TTP at this time. After Login, go to the ATU Bonus page, then to the Total Team Profit page to make your $40 one-time pre-payment. Thanks.

PS, my upline is having informational calls today. This note is being added too late for the 1st one, but there are 2 more you can attend at:

Please Join Karen & Shipley to discuss ATU at the following times
Sunday 12:00 Noon PST and 4:00 PM PST and 8:00 PM PST Sunday
"This is not an error all times are PST"
Seating Is Limited and we will be answering questions, if you can not get into the 1st one come to then next call.
(218) 936-1056
Conference ID: 72055#

*****

Every Program Cannot Be a Winner :(((

I feel the need to comment on my dissatisfaction with the Ezy-Ezy-Ezy program. Not only because it did NOT work the way we hoped it might, but one of my friends and referrals has been writing to Admin repeatedly trying to get her missing position 'found', but Admin is No Where to be Found :(
Needless to say, I cannot recommend this program any longer.
We all knew this was a "cycler" from the get go. Some will win and some will lose ... but had NO idea it was going to be so short lived.
If ANYONE reading this blog (besides top promoters) has a GOOD comment about Ezy ... I'm sure we would ALL love to hear from you. Anyone?

*****

Speaking of Winners ... 10DollarsWonder and e2ePay are winners. Both of Them! Are you playing? It's only $10 bucks OR you can Claim a Trial Position if you're skeptical.
As for me, I repurchased 12 positions on Friday AND had a nice withdrawal :)

*****

Ok am off to do my Surfing at SurfProfitPro and will be back if something exciting happens.

Oh and "Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow"

*****

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

Hery Blondie...looks like you're getting a taste of Texas weather, huh? Enjoy the heat wave...(p.s. 80 here yesterday!)

Jim

blondie said...

We had 3 days of really warm weather but March is our snowiest month. So I guess I won't put the snow shovel away quite yet :)