Monday, March 31, 2008

Now THIS is Cute :))

You know, back in the 'old days' ... I always preferred playing with either those little plastic farm animals or little race cars.

Too bad I lived in Detroit where such animals didn't come around.

So my first car was a used 1965 Mustang fastback (which satisfied my race car craving) ... but I would have bent over backwards to play "dress-up" with this little guy!!

(thanks Bill for the pic)

*****

Having a lot of trouble today getting online and staying online. Couldn't open firefox until after I rebooted 3 times. Is it just me? Could be all the cold wet snow that fell again overnight eh?

*****

Just checked my 10DollarsWonder account and re-purchased 2 more positions. Anxiously waiting for the e2ePay transfer to start so that I can work BOTH accounts, ya know? Haven't heard from Admin if tomorrow will be the official day or not. (deep breath) I hope so.

*****

One more thing then I gotta run out for more cat food.

Had a nice time last night Surfing and Chatting with friends and Team Members in TrafficEra.
Have you guys checked it out yet? You can join for free, surf for credits, then 'trade' your credits for advertising your OWN programs. There is also an area where you can "chat" with your team while surfing.
We had quite a few laughs last night (still giggling about my lobotomy) ha!
It's actually become my nightly ritual for winding-down, (along with a drinkie of course :)
So if you have some free time, wish to surf for credits, and join our Team ... let me know and I'll have "js" invite you, ok? Join first then send me your "username". Thanks!

*****

Gotta Go!

3 comments:

HermitJim said...

Blondie...here's an idea! Why don't ya get little sweaters for Your skunks and put them on...? We'll wait here for the results( a long way away!) Just a thought!

Jim

blondie said...

Why did I just KNOW you would have a Creative Idea about that?
Well, going to the Pet Store today so I guess I could get the sweaters and give it at try :) hahaha
Stand Back Folks !!!

js said...

But blondie, I don't think yours are that domesticated to allow you to put those sweaters on them! So be careful! Else you will have to bathe in a lot of tomatoe juice!

js