Monday, March 24, 2008

Back on the Air :)

No subject line yet. Waiting for one to hit me.

*Ok, hermitjim (who is always the first to read my blog) just helped me out with that problem. Thanks Jim! Where do I send the money? hehe

*****

Had a great day yesterday with family and food and relaxation. My Son even replaced a kitchen door for me. A door that HIS dog chewed up 15 yrs ago. No, not Lou Dog. She would never do such a thing. (yeah right)

So am back to work today feeling refreshed. I think.

*****

The AdProsperity site is currently unavailable. Not to worry. Seems the hosting service is making a change, and the server and several sites are down as a result of it. The site should be back up very soon :)

UPDATE: Site is back up and running smoothly. Doing my surfing right now. I knew it wouldn't take long!

*****

Checked my 2nd account at 10DollarsWonder first thing this morning and saw no changes since yesterday. Will Admin delay the transfer's from e2ePay again? I hope not but if it must be done for our well being ... so be it.

You know what I just noticed: check your referrals everybody ... the ones in your New or 2nd Account in 10dw. I don't think that your referrals will move from e2epay to your new 10DW account if they don't create their OWN New Account. That would only make sense, right?

If you know who they are, and they have money in e2ePay, you might want to drop them a friendly note to let them know about the transfer. Not everyone keeps up on this stuff like WE do :))

*****

I need to get back to working on my tax stuff. I only have 3 more weeks to file.

On April 13th, Lou dog is coming to visit for a week and I don't think she wants to be around if I'm all stressed out.

Back in a bit to see how things are going.

4 comments:

HermitJim said...

Blondie...glad you are back and feeling better! I missed ya! Was starting to have withdrawal attacks...but I feel better now that your daily is back on the air!

Jim

blondie said...

hahaha
First laugh for the day, thanks Jim!
Plus you might have given me an idea for the subject line.
You're not gonna charge me, are ya?

And you know I read your blog before starting to update mine, right?
Wanted to see what I missed.
Have a good one,
blondie

Anonymous said...

Blondie - glad you are back on the air - these holidays play havoc on a person.
Was just over to the duplex and there is a bobcat next door who will transport some black earth to
my yard (save my back and get it done real fast ) and also cover up the doggie do from prev. renters.
This is one happy day for me.

I checked on my new 10dollars and nothing much changed.

Y'all have a good day !!

blondie said...

Myrna :)
Glad you got the doggie do covered, lol.
We'll keep an eye on 10dw.
I'm sure someone will write to me if they see their positions before I see mine.
Thanks!