Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Luck of the Irish

Although I don't have an Irish bone in my body, I will be enjoying some Corned Beef and Cabbage today. Yes I know, a day early for St. Patrick's Day but who cares? Sunday is always a better day for a festive meal, plus I could use the Luck :)

*****

This is weird.
I once joined The Ojeez Network. Haven't been there for months though. Yesterday I received about 5 or 6 emails from the same member inviting me to join his "Group". I had enough of that. So I logged into Ojeez and Deleted my account. (or thought I did)

Overnight, I received 7 MORE invitations from the same guy sent via The Ojeez Network. What the heck??? Did my 'cancellation' not go through??? So I tried to log in:

"Your account has been suspended/deleted
because you have voilated our terms and conditions"


What? Hello? Then WHY are you still sending me emails? A Virus perhaps at the network end? Ojeez! ... I hope not! Best be careful if you're a Member there.

*****

Here's the latest Update in e2ePay:

"
News update 03/16/08 - transferring starts on 3/20/08

Positions transferring starts on 3/20/08:
To make sure all e2epay sponsors will earn 10% commission from all their referrals, positions transferring will star on 3/20/08. If you do not want to lose your referral commission, you must have a new account in 10dollarswonder by 3/20/08. "

I am trying to convince the Admin to start it sooner, so we'll see.

*****

Speaking of 10DollarsWonder ... I continue to cycle and earn more every day! Hope you all are playing (oops, I mean advertising) there. Looking at my Referrals List in the Member area, I can't believe how many folks are FREE and never bothered to put in $10 bucks. I myself, started with $20 back in Dec. 2006.

Looking at the "positions" I have today, it's clear that my out-of-pocket cost was not much compared to my Earnings, since most of those Positions were bought as a Re-Purchase. Need I say more?

*****

Off to do my Surfing over at AdProsperity now. That Admin is sure keeping up with the program and member requests for changes and/or additions. Looking at the site and my member area, I see quite a bit of new stuff. Nice job Admin!
Now am off to earn my 10% for today. Cya in a bit.

*****

I'll be back ... or not.

No comments: