Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Lou, SPP, ATU, e2ePay, 10dw NEW Update 4 or 5? I dunno. been a long day :(

Was a little busy yesterday with lots of emails about 10dw and e2ePay and all the other stuff. Then to top it off, I volunteered to watch Lou dog for the afternoon. She cut her foot on Monday and is wearing a nice bandage that "cannot" be licked, hence the "bonnet".
Well I took off her little hat while she was here and she was good. Didn't lick her foot at all :))

*****

Was just notified that SurfProfitPro is back up and running.
- If you cannot get into the site yet, try a little later.
- If you're already a member and your account does NOT look right, please don't send in any support tickets. Everything will be fixed very soon.
- 2 Temporary Changes are: 5% for 28 days of Surfing and 3% referral commissions. These are only Temporary and will go back to normal once the program recovers from the attacks.
- The surf bar is currently disabled. (smart move.)
- Please don't panic and try to cash out. Our support is needed right now.
- And finally one last note from Dave the Admin:

"
We've come a long way in putting the site back up. I hope you understand that I will be here for the long haul. Continue to support me and you will continue to reap the rewards of being a member of this site. I would like to stress again, please promote our program! Don't let your guards down. Don't be content to what you have now, always reach for more. Thanks to all you supportive members and thank you also for providing words of encouragement and positivity at our forum threads.
regards,
SPP Admin"

*****

The wheels are turning fast over at All-Teamed-Up and their first Total Team Profit program. I am still not allowed to post my referral link here for TTP. So will do that on Sunday after we get the Green Light.

All members should be receiving the same Updates that I am, so I won't post them there. Just know that on Sunday you WILL see my referral link for TTP.

*****

Received a lot of quetions and concerns about e2ePay and 10DollarsWonder yesterday. And that' OK. Q & A is always good.
Here's a note I just received from Admin (and he stated that support has been corrected in her previous responses).

Here is the end of the loop:
1. e2epay will 100% "as it is" be moved into 10dw.
2. All members must sign up a FREE account in 10dw for transferring.
Which it means that if member already has account in 10dw, then he/she need a 2nd account. If member does not have account in 10dw, then he/she need a 1st account in 10dw.
Every participating member must enter their new FREE 10dw account into e2epay "specified link" for transferring.
The transfer will start on 3/8 and on. It should not take much time to transfer.


** I'll be back when I clarify all of that, ok?

Ok here's the Scoop for the e2ePay folks:

1 - You MUST log into 10dollarswonder and create a NEW account.
(doesn't matter if it's your 1st or 2nd account)

- IF a 2nd account, be sure to use a different email address.

Do nothing more. Do not make any purchases. You need a FREE account.
You can do it at: http://10dollarswonder.com

2 - You MUST log into e2ePay and enter your USERNAME for your NEW FREE account at 10dollarswonder.

No need to worry about sponsorship or referrals. ALL of the e2ePay membership will be transferred to your NEW 10dollarswonder account.

*** Update: Well I just signed up for a new 10dw account but used the same email address. NOW I can't login. So am waiting for 'word' from Admin IF we need to use a different email address or not. Ohhhhhhh It's been a long day!

No word yet so let's just say that you DO need to use a different email address for your 2nd account.

ps, thank goodness I get to see that funny pic of Lou dog every time I log in here. else I don't know if I could have made it through the day. ahhhhh

Anything else?

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

Blondie...as always, a good post. I appreciate the way you stay in touch. Besides, where else am I gonna find the latest pics of Lou Dog..?? ( Very stylish bonnet, by the way! Maybe I should get myself one?)
Jim

blondie said...

You like that Bonnet eh?
I'm sure I can hook ya up with one!

But you WILL have to send me a pic of yourself wearing it. Deal?
hehehe