Friday, March 21, 2008

It's Friday, It's Friday, Good Friday

Where could that blondie be?

Got a late start today. Now am rushing to catch up.

Thanks to all who joined my Alert List as a result of yesterday's post.
Now I need to get working on the Alert ... hahaha!

I'll be back !

*****

Just a quick NOTE cause this freaked me out!
One of my referrals jumped the gun and re-purchased some positions in the Transferred Account from e2ePay to 10DollarsWonder.

Now, what will happen when Admin actually does the transfer of positions??? I don't know. Will the script Write-Over-It? Sure could cause a problem.

Anyway, for Members who have a NEW or SECOND 10DollarsWonder account waiting for transfer:

"
Note: The transferring is an on-going process. It will take a good few days to complete. Please do not purchase, re-purchase or withdraw till your positions are transferred. "

I know we're all anxious, but we must settle down, relax, and keep our sticky fingers off that keyboard until we're told that it's reopen!!! ok? ok.

*****

Just sent out an Alert to the folks who signed up for it. Eight more folks were added to my list this morning. Thanks Guys! Always appreciated!

*****

Replied to someone today who wrote to me about his referrals complaining that the e2ePay to 10DollarsWonder transfer was taking too long, calling him a liar, blah blah blah. What?

I must have the best group of referrals in the world! Not one of you has complained about the delay.

And you know, this was NOT the Admin's fault. It was Alert Pay who gave him 2 days notice to have the AP purchase button shut off.
Now I don't know if all those folks complaining are programmers, but these things take time. You can't just turn off the TV, turn on the Radio, and expect to see the picture! Right?

*****

Off to do my Surfing and stuff.

Will be back later if anything exciting happens.

Good Friday to you !

*****

Before I forget, here's the Alert that just went out. Hope you received it. If you're on the list but didn't get it, check your bulk folder. Thanks :))

***

Hi guys,
Thanks again for requesting to be added to my Alert List.
Although I'm thinking I should call it something else, since I stole the word "ALERT" from u-know-who, what do you all think? Any suggestions?

***

So without re-writing the book, below is the Notice that I received from js, who did a very nice job describing how to get involved.

I followed his instructions to get the info, did a lot of reading, then followed the instructions sent to me by The Group.

I just signed up and paid with no problem whatsoever ...
and received my ID in a matter of minutes!
Am very impressed with what I've read and what I've learned.
Hope you are too :))

***

"Here is the totally passive opportunity that am introducing to you. This one can be started at just $100 (one share) and you can start withdrawing in 6 weeks (that's one cycle).

To get more information about this passive opportunity use this link:

There is no point in my reproducing the info that you will get by using the above link. Then read it and follow instructions to the letter. The info contains contact info and a way to get even more info, if you need it. So use that instead of asking me.

js: I've bought 25 shares myself. I would have bought more if I had more e-gold. But they do also accept e-bullion, so am looking to buy more soon.
judy: I could only start with one share, but hope to purchase more soon!

Oh, and here is Judy's ID: D368 They will instruct you to put in my ID as the referrer at the time that you decide to send a payment. When sending payment also follow instructions. You will be asked to put the name on your account (with them, once it is set up) and number of shares you are purchasing in the memo field of the payment transaction. If you follow the instructions you will not have any trouble and things will go very smoothly.

PS: They don't mention compounding but effectively compounding is included, if you think about it. "

*OK, thanks for letting me borrow the above John.

Again ... I just now signed up, it went through like a breeze, and My ID is D368 if you decide to join.

Appreciate all of you,
Have a great weekend!
Judy (blondie) Morrison

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a good Easter - and don't eat too many easter eggs.