Monday, March 10, 2008

Hmmmm Monday

Believe it or not, I don't have much to say today. Maybe it's the time change that's messin with me? Yes, we are already on Daylight Savings Time so 5:00 AM was really 4:00 AM. Eck.

* Happy that All-Teamed-Up and Total Team Profit are doing well.

* Sorry that Business Profit Pro and Surf Profit Pro have closed.

* Happy that e2ePay will soon be transferred as a new 10DollarsWonder membership. (oh and e2ePay will be starting a new program there too.)

* Sorry that Solid Trust Pay hasn't reset my account yet.

* Happy that AdProsperity is doing good in their new surf site.

*****

Just read a great post in js's blog about the "Advertising Lesson" we received today from the Admin's of ATU and TTP. I couldn't agree with John more.
I don't work my blog every day so that others can just "pop in" and post their links for different programs. And I would never do that to anyone else.
There is a right way and a wrong to do things. If you're confused, read his post.

*****


Oh I know ... if any readers live in the Netherlands and know of a reliable inexpensive exchanger for e-gold (to bank account preferably), please post a comment here. A friend is looking for such a program. Thanks.

I guess since I'm at a loss for words today, I might as well clean my house. Have company coming for dinner so would like it to look a little better than it does now. Just for the record, I'm not a very good housekeeper. I can always find something else to do to avoid it ... and it shows :(

Oh and you Spammers reading this ... I am a female and cannot grow the size of my penis, since I don't have one. So you can stop sending me those stupid emails any time now. Kapish? (geeze)

I'll check back later if anything exciting happens today.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MYRNA!
Better late than never eh? or aye? or EH? :))

So have a good Monday and try not to let the time change throw you off, like it did me. duh.

pssst: js, notice my links open a new window.
Thanks for the lesson!
blondie

4 comments:

HermitJim said...

Blondie...know what you mean about the time change messing with ya! If you want, you can come over and clean up around here when you are through with your place! I mean...if you just want to practise, ya know? (well, it never hurts to try! Never had any one take me up on that offer yet...wonder why?)

Jim

blondie said...

First of all Jim,
I will NEVER be through with my place! So thanks for the offer but I think I have to pass :)

As for the time change? Maybe a nice hot shower will wake my ass up.

Don't read my blog so early. I'm usually still working on it when you write. Which reminds me, how in the heck do you know as soon as I post?????
You got me on Radar or somethin?
hehehe

js said...

Woohoo Judy! Finally! Links open in new windows.

js

blondie said...

hahaha See, I have a good teacher. Go ahead and pat yourself on the back js. You deserve it for putting up with me.
Thanks!