Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day



Enjoyed my Corned Beef and Cabbage very much last night. And there's plenty left over!


Happy St. Patrick's Day!

*****

Snowed here last night about 3 inches so far. Supposed to get more today and I have to go out. That's ok, I like the snow.

*****

Finally got my Alert Pay account verified enough, so now I can accept payments for things like The Private Millionaire. I know I haven't mentioned them for for awhile, but they are still doing well and I continue to make a sale here and there. You guys might want to check it out or check it out again if you're interested. I've done well with it and am in profit even after paying for the reports and for my website for a year.

Oh and to that guy who complained about TPM here in my comments, I tried to contact him to help (even though I am not his sponsor) ... but he never wrote me. So just for the record, wanted to tell you, I tried.

*****

Received a payment last night from AdProsperity. Was feeling confident yesterday so I did make another purchase before surfing. I hear from the horses mouth it's going great. And for only $1 per position and almost 300 members (most are active), it's a nice place to advertise. You should go see.

*****

Sitting here listening to musical 'clicks' in my mailbox from one of my favorite programs. And am very anxious for Thurs, the 20th when our e2ePay accounts will start to be moved.

"Congratulations, you have earned a commission at 10DollarsWonder!"

Play it Again Sam!

*****

You know ... I don't always agree with decisions made in programs that I'm playing in. Sometimes I just have to scratch my head and wonder Why?

For instance, raising the minimum withdrawal to $100 in Total Team Profit. Especially after it was announced on a "Team Call" that it would be $30 so that folks didn't have to wait so long to get some money out.

Proof: "
The Last recording is from Monday, March 3rd and will be updated once this coming Saturday call is over! But it still will give you some good information. The only change since that call is that PAYOUT MIN for TTP is set at $100."

So if you guys running TTP happen to read this, I can't see it doing anyone any favors. It'll just make it harder for us to get new Pro Members ... don't ya think?

* On the other hand, I think the Team Concept of All-Teamed-Up is a brilliant idea. And the minimum of $35 bucks to withdraw is not that hard to attain. So why make TTP so different? And why change it after it started? I'm sure it was a disappointment to many. Am I wrong?

Well they're the Pro's ... not me. Let's see how it goes from here.

*****

Ok ... I'll get off my horse now :))


*****

And last but not least, in keeping with my critter theme:






5 comments:

HermitJim said...

Blondie, you can send me some of that left-over corned beef and cabbage! One of my many favorites...
Jim

blondie said...

Sure Jim, I'll fax it right over to ya. lol
But you didn't make your own?
I can't believe it.

Anonymous said...

I like that green critter !!
On Can AM today they were showing green Pizza -
now green ale I could handle !!

I also am receiving emails that someone(s) has repurchased in 10dollars - that is great. !!
Thank you.

Have a great day !!

blondie said...

Myrna,
I had to read your note a couple of times. At first glance I thought you said "you were on the Can cause of the green pizza". hahaha!

Just for the record guys, Myrna lives in Canada :))

Anonymous said...

Blondie - oops - then again a person might be on the can... just kidding. You can edit if you wish !!