Thursday, March 27, 2008

Happy Friday ... I guess


That's how I feel looking at my tax stuff.

*****

Was a little confused this morning when I re-purchased a position in 10DollarsWonder and only cycled 10 or 11 times instead of the usual 15. So I sent a note to Admin to find out if it has changed, or was there a mistake? I'll let you know when I hear back.

Oh and
if you missed the last note from yesterday's post ... In 10DollarsWonder ... (my original account)
My total times cycled is 10044
I've hit the 5 digit mark! Whoo Hoooo!

*****

I should go out today but it's gloomy outside. Makes me want to stay in. Plus I'm daydreaming a lot. Probably shouldn't get behind the wheel of a car if I can't think straight, right? So what to do, what to do :(

*****

Am still receiving emails from folks asking to be added to my Alert List. Thanks for the vote of confidence guys! And know that I won't spam you or anything dumb like that. Speaking of Spamming ...

Received an email with the Subject line of "Your request has been received". Ok, my request for WHAT?
I opened it, it was just a link to something, along with a link to "remove" myself from the list. (did I join a list?)
So being the trusting individual that I am, I clicked the "remove link" ... which promptly told me "Thank you for subscribing to our Newsletter" or something like that. So what the f... heck.

See what I mean about spammers? No wonder it's so hard for legitimate marketers to get through to people. I should just do what everybody else does and click the spam button right from the get-go. Geesh!

*****

Ok, nuff of the whining!

My friend Hermit Jim and I both get up early and we read each others 'stuff' for the day. Well, he read mine first and posted something in his blog that is adorable. Take a Peek. It's good for a laugh, trust me. Thanks Jim!

*****

One more note about Wine. (not whine) But Wine.
The UPS guy just delivered some Wine to my house. It requires an Adult signature. I'm still in my jammies, fuzzy slippers, and robe. I was embarrassed, but by the look on his face ... he was more shocked than I was. hahaha!

*****

Soap Operas are on TV. It must be after noon. No, I don't watch them. It just means I should change the channel and eat lunch. Cya :))

*****

Don't you think blogs that just talk business are boring? Me too. So after saying the words "Don't Bother Me" several times today to my cat (who likes to claw to get my attention), I though of this song and wanted to share. Enjoy :))



4 comments:

HermitJim said...

That's why I gave up on e-mail marketing a long time ago. Never did any good with it anyway, but today a lot of marketers have absolutely NO respect for the truth! Just my opinion...
Have a better day!

Jim

Mike Hobbs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike Hobbs said...

My origanal 10 dollar account has cycled 2,620,103 times. lol

blondie said...

Michael M,

I think that's for the entire program, not just one account.

Check your stats again.
I'm sure you'll see what I mean.

Thanks,
blondie

" Accelerate Cycle System started on 11/23/07
# 2,620,180 times cycled in 127 days and no one is left behind."