Saturday, March 29, 2008

Gone Bowlin :))

" We're goin bowlin,
so don't lose her in Solon.
Moon over Parma, tonight. "

You guys remember that song from the original Drew Carey episodes? That song was definitely my favorite of them all. I like to sing ... too bad I can't carry a tune, ha!

So that's a hint as to where I will be this afternoon. My Son is in a Bowling Tournament today and tomorrow. Told him we'd stop by and Cheer Him On!
So if you can't reach me ... that's why. OK?

*****

Just read this in 9planetreviews blog:

There’s an e-mail going around that says that e-gold founder has been killed. It’s a hoax. Nothing like that happened. Don’t go to the site. It contains a Trojan and you may lose your e-gold.

*****

I've gone through my emails and checked my programs ... looks like everything is running smoothly and there are no fires to put out. Hunky-dory.
So you all have a great day! Enjoy your weekend, and I'll check back in later on :))

*****

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a good weekend ...
I'm travelling tomorrow with the
crew... so we will have fun.

Anonymous said...

all re-purchase positions now cycle
eleven times instead of fifteen..this can be seen by viewing cycled positions history..im sure it is for everyones benefit! jhcard [member]!!

blondie said...

Have a fun time Myrna :)

jhcard, did you read that somewhere? I know we are cycling 11 instead of 15 but wasn't sure if it changed or if there was a glitch.
Thanks for posting.

Anonymous said...

just look at cycled positions
history and you will see that
everyone is paid just eleven
cycles instead of fifteen!!
jhcard!

blondie said...

duh :(
why didn't I think of that?
was in a hurry I suppose.

Thanks a Bunch!

Anonymous said...

so are things on hold at e-gold then - when might we think it is safe to ck egold?
Or just don't ck thro an email .

blondie said...

I didn't receive the email. I am guessing there was a LINK in it to check your e-gold, and that LINK is what contained the virus.