Thursday, March 20, 2008

First Full Day of Spring

Always a nice time of year watching the trees and flowers come back to life after a long cold winter.

*****

AdProsperity just passed it's first complete cycle of 13 days. Congrats to them!! A few changes to the program are:
"
Max Purchase Increase
All of our objectives are accomplished so we can proceed with increasing the maximum purchase limit to $1000. Together with that I am also increasing the maximum active upgrades form 4 to 6."
So there you have it. Don't bet the farm, and Have Fun!

*****

Was just chatting with the Admin of 10DollarsWonder. He said the merge process from e2ePay is going a little slower than he thought it would. So it might be another 3-4 days before the positions transferring starts to our new or second 10dw account. I know, I know, I'm anxious too. And that's ok. I'd rather he be safe than sorry.

Your original 10DollarsWonder positions are NOT affected. You can purchase, re-purchase, promote, make money, withdrawal ... you get the idea :)
And don't forget you DO still have to qualify your active positions monthly. The easiest thing for me to do is just purchase on a regular basis, then I don't need to worry about becoming 'inactivated'. Cool?

*****

You know what? This is my blog and I can say whatever I want, right?
---the next part was edited out due to a judgment call --- ha!

*****


Working on my taxes.
Eck !!!



*****

Going to check out another program that looks really good :)

*****

Wow, am quite impressed with what I've read about that program.

Might be sending out an ALERT today or tomorrow for sure.

There is one more program that I am going to join so I might just send the Alert with them both. ok?

If you're not on my Alert list, please sign up here. Thanks :))

*****

2 comments:

js said...

Hey Blondie, are the two programmes you just mentioned totally passive? Did I just read your mind?

js

blondie said...

Oh js ... you always read my mind. But one is not what you thought. So I guess you half read my mind. har!