Saturday, March 8, 2008

Feeling Skunky Today ...

You know what I've noticed about the skunks. They don't play. They hunt for food all night long and fight for it if two of them get there at the same time.

Have you ever felt that way? Like you're working so hard to find your "food" that you forgot how to play and have fun?

*****

I hosed up my STP account login yesterday. Left them a voice message, wrote to them 6 hours later, and I still can't login today. Are they really closed for the weekend??? I can't believe an internet pay processor would close on weekends for customer support :(

*****

Because of that problem, the nice Admin over at AdProsperity loaned me a couple of bucks so that I could get started as a Paid Member. Thanks Admin if you're reading this!

So was forced to do my surfing late yesterday on a very small upgrade and might be stuck doing that all weekend. Oh well ... fighting for my food.

The site looks good though and I plan on upgrading more as soon as I can.
- 10% daily for 13 days (130% ROI)
- ad packs are only $1 each
- auto or semi-auto surf (I got it work auto) so maxed at 50 sites
- advertise 3 of your favorite programs at a time
- cashouts can be requested twice per week and I hear he pays fast!
Check it out!

*****

I have to go grocery shopping today. WHY did I wait until Saturday?

*****

Just turned Sunday (server time) over at SurfProfitPro. So if you're going to withdrawal, today is the day to do it. I will request one, but can't redeposit until I get my STP account back up and running. dang :(

*****

Oh and today's the 8th huh?
Anything changed over at 10dw or e2ePay yet?
Let me go check.

Nope. All the same. Guess we'll just wait now.

Seems weird not seeing emails from e2epay in my mailbox. You guys chomping at the bit to get started again? I know I am!

*****

Am doing good in All-Teamed-Up while helping new members get ready for the Total Team Profit program ... which I will be allowed to Advertise here soon!!!

You don't have to be a Pro (paid) member of ATU to participate in TTP, but it will help the speed of your own cycling if you are. Pro Members of ATU will always be loaded into the Team Build programs first. Which explains why so many have cycled already in TTP even before it's release to the public.

*****


Guess what the cat brought up from the basement yesterday?

Unfortunately the poor little guy didn't look like this by the time I got to him. At least he was still in one piece :(

*****

brb ... maybe

3 comments:

HermitJim said...

Blondie...hang in there, Kiddo! I had my bad day already this week, so I am good for the rest of the week (I hope!) Should have hollered at me with STP and I would have fixed ya right up...I upgraded small yesterday just to test it out! Love those tests, ya know?
Jim

blondie said...

Thanks Jim, but it was my own stupidity, so I can't log in now.
And I don't think you're allowed to pay for another member in these programs. I dunno.

Not to worry.
I'll get it worked out soon.
Having coffee :))

Anonymous said...

Hi Blondie,

Don't worry about STP and not being able to deposit in AdProsperity.

I also tried to contact STP today but there was nobody out there. I guess they are not working during the weekends, which is to some extend understandable :)

Have a nice weekend :)

AdProsperity Admin