Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Cabin Fever

Feels like I got a touch of "cabin fever" today.
I need to get out and do something.
Maybe go shopping for some new candles and grab a bite to eat while I'm out. I just need different scenery, ya know?

*****

Got an Update today from All-Teamed-Up and Total Team Profit telling us about an auto-responder (with leads) that will be added to our member area soon. So I checked it out ... then saw the price ... Yikes!!!

If you are in need of an auto-responder and/or good quality leads for a decent price, drop me a line. I know of such places for a much lower cost.

*****

That's all I got right now.
I'll be back a little later.
blondie

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are going to have a good day out !! That fresh spring air and sunlight does wonders for a person.

blondie said...

Thanks Myrna,
But the Sun was not shining and the wind was blowing about 40 MPH.
Had to hang onto my hair! lol

megabucks said...

Hi Blondie, I am new here and getting a kick out of you critter pictures.
I do a lot of housesitting and take care of a lot of peoples pets. Yes, even one skunk! Horses,birds,dogs,cats ect....
Michael

blondie said...

Hey Michael,

Wow! So is it a pet skunk? I would love to have one. They're so cute :)

I have a friend in Michigan who is a pet sitter. We've been friends ever since I was promoting "I Luv My Pet" products.

Very cool,
Glad you found me!
blondie

megabucks said...

Yes, the skunk is a pet....de-scented of course! It is a bit like a cat in a lot of ways. She does like to sleep in bed with me when I'm there.
michael

blondie said...

Michael,
Would love to see a picture of that. Do you have any pics of the Skunk around the house?
I'll post it in my blog if you do.
Let me know :)

Anonymous said...

Hi - emailed you - is your aol working.

megabucks said...

I don't have a picture but will keep it in mind for the next time I am there. They actually have quite a crew besides the skunk so I am entertained the whole time that I am there!
Michael

blondie said...

Michael,
That is so cool!
Please do take some pics next time you're there. Would love to see them.

Speaking of skunks, it's getting dark so I best get outside and feed mine.

Take care,
blondie :))