Monday, February 11, 2008

With a Little Help From My Friends

This old dude will NOT leave me alone!
He's back and seems mad as heck today.
Kept me awake last night, even though I slept on the couch to be away from the rattling bedroom window.

But he sure sent us a Beautiful Sunrise today.
Can't complain about that!

*****

Received my first payout yesterday at the new SurfProfitPro! It's only been open for a week and does payouts on Monday's (server date).
Since it's a 14 day program (for full earnings), the next week is really crucial. I would hope most are continuing to play, and not wanting to 'hit n run'.
The Admin for this program has a very good reputation and I would hate to see someone taking advantage of that.

Update: Was just over at MMG and saw this:
You can now have up to 4 upgrades simultaneously.
So that gives us a little more flexibility with our purchases, yet the maximum number of units is still 500.
Sounds good to me :) Am off to purchase and surf now.

*****

If you don't know how to spell a word ... How do you look it up in the Dictionary?

*****

The Private Millionaire is going very well for me.
I will be sending out some 'follow-up' emails today, so if you've signed under me, you should be hearing from me later on.
Also, some folks have sent their payment to me, but no email. So I will try to mail you using the address in your paypal or other account, so I hope to reach you all.
Those of you having a problem with OR wanting to learn better how to Advertise such programs as TPM, see the note below from js to one of his readers and one of my friends as well:
  • I received an e-mail from one of our readers asking for help to get The Private Millionaire going. Specifically he is asking why he is not getting any signups. So I've included his note here and my response.

    "Good evening Judy. Ok time for u to give up the goods. Help a brutha out! LOL!I have been advertising like crazy and have only received 1 inquiry about Private Millionaire, but no signups. What am I not doing. I read your and Johns blogs everyday, have read TPM instructions over and over again, but nothing! I advertised using Traffiswarm, Hitgusher, Trueview traffic, USAfreeleads, Trafficmuscle, classifiedsforfree, and I just some leads from Buyref.com. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    xxx" [js: I think he’s been in the programme a couple to three days.....]

    The keys to advertising is persistence, time, and attraction.

    The heading of a text ad must attract attention. The body should not be too long. You need to get them excited enough (emotionally) to get them to the invite page or the gateway page (that is your ONLY job).

    You also need to test several different ads in order to see which one is more successful. I can't teach you all about effective advertising and web copy, but there is a book I have on the right side of my blog about Web Copy that Kills.... get the book, it's cheap, and apply the techniques. Else you will keep spinning your wheels.

    Let me give you an example.

    Let’s take Trafficswarm. You say you have had no success there. So let me ask you?

    - how many weeks have you been using it for your TPM ads? Days, right? Unless you're some kind of web copy wizard, days will not do it.

    - there is a column in your stats that says Credit Cap Used, for each advert. Those numbers get reset each evening back to zero. Are you getting any numbers in there each day, above 3 say? If not, are you tweaking your ads so you steadily get higher and higher numbers? Do you keep track of those stats each day? No?

    - have you upgraded your account so you can place more than 10 ads? Do you have over 40 ads placed? No?

    - are you keeping your credit count above 5,000? Why? Because TrafficSwarm has an algorithm that spreads impressions over your available credits and the more credits you have the more will your ads be put in front of faces. So either buy credits, or surf daily for credits and keep those nice and high.

    - did you watch the Getting Started Videos at Trafficswarm?

    - did you download the Ad Writing Guide at Trafficswarm and study it prior to placing ads? It can be accessed from the User Guide.

    - did you study the User Guide, especially the section on Optimizing Your Results?

    Do you see what I mean? Don't expect success in signing up folks into ANY programme unless you are willing take such steps as outlined above and don't expect results in days vs weeks and months if you don't have a nice blog where you have an immediate audience (or a large list).

    Other than that? Set up a blog yourself. Advertise the blog. Review TPM there. It may just take more time, that's all.

    So as you can see, to get results you must allow time, time, time, become good at placing ads at any advertising venue, and you must get familiar with the features of each advertising venue. Or... use your money, buy a large list, or write an article or two and pay for submissions at the various e-zines out there. Just google e-zines and you will find lots. Then experiment. Am sure it will be worth your while to put in 3 articles at $100 each because you will then get enough signups to recover that $300, but you may also be lucky and find some folks that will go to work and produce even more money for you.

    Again, TMP is well written. It is like Magic. But unless you can put it in front of folks and get them to read at least the first page?

    There are no real miracles on the Internet (mostly scams). Do Robots dream of Electric Sheep?

    Have fun!

    PS: Those of you who are reading this and feel discouraged? Don’t be! Am teaching you, as you can see. Take all of it as a learning lesson. You will get better and better at it and soon it will even be fun! Being discouraged and giving up is not the way to make more money."
*****

We're all friends here, right?



No comments: