Sunday, February 17, 2008

Nice & All Teamed Up Moving Forward

The first thing I noticed when turning on my PC this morning was a Payout received from SurfProfitPro ... more than 3 hours early! Nice :))
Now I can re-purchase and keep the ball rolling. Oh and it's been a full 14 days so I am in profit. Even nicer :))

*****

The second thing I noticed was plenty of referral commissions from both e2ePay
and 10DollarsWonder. Thanks Everyone!
On Friday, I repurchased quite a few positions in each, and had a sizable withdrawal. Was PAID on Saturday! So if anyone needs some e-gold, let me know.

*****

You Know What I Need? An Alert List !!!
It dawned on me last night when I was notified of an upcoming program launching on Thursday ... but I don't know what time yet, so ...

- How will folks know?
- Will they remember to check my blog?
- What if they miss it?
- And do I want everyone to have the same opportunity as myself?
Of course I do!

A lot of these programs (or games) are just a matter of getting in early in order to make a few bucks. But you need to know when they launch, right?
So let me try this idea and see how it goes.

If You'd like to be on my brand new, starting today, I hope this works out great, ALERT LIST ... just CLICK HERE and send. That's it! I'll save your email address in a folder and you will be the FIRST Notified of new program launches. OK? cool. And Thanks :))

*****

Just read a comment from HermitJim while I was writing this. He's such a nice man, isn't he? With a great sense of humor too! (and I'll bet he's the first to join my Alert List (hehehe)

He's right about TrafficEra. He wrote this in his blog last night: "
Let me tell you about TrafficEra. If you are going to surf for credits, this site makes it so much more enjoyable...by using a feature called Team Talk. After you join, you can join a team of other surfers and while surfing, you can chat together on a sidebar. Not nearly as boring as other surfing sites..."

Now, I can easily spend a few hours at TE surfing and chatting with my internet friends, while in places like Mrs V's (sorry), I couldn't wait to finish that daily "rating" of sites. Ugh.

*****

Going to surf and earn now.
Should be back a little later.
I have swollen glands today.
What do I take for that? Anything?

*****

I just read that All-Teamed-Up wants to prepare us for our first income steam called "Total Team Profit". Yay!!!
So if you are an upgraded member, below is the info which can also be found by: Logging In to your ATU account, then click on ATU Bonus (on the left) and use the first link in the text. It's $40 per position.

If you are NOT a member yet, please consider joining: http://www.all-teamed-up.com/?blondiejudy

Total Team Profit Pre-Pay Page for Pro Members

As we are moving closer to our first goal of 5,000 total members in All teamed Up and the beginning of our pre-load of the All Teamed Up PRO members in to the first ATU Team Build Program, TOTAL TEAM PROFIT, we have decided to start allowing our PRO members the ability to go ahead and pre-pay for their upgrades in Total Team Profit!

Important to note:

1.IF you have 2 accounts in All Teamed Up that are both in PRO Status, you will have 2 accounts pre-loaded in Total Team Profit. You CAN pre-pay both of those memberships. To do so, you will need to login to each PRO account you have with All Teamed Up and visit this page. The pre-pay buttons are located at the bottom of this page.

2. This is for PRO members ONLY! NO FREE members of All Teamed Up have access to this page. If we find that a FREE member has somehow pre-paid, they will not be upgraded in Total Team Profit until ALL PRO members have been pre-loaded!

3. All Pro members current ATU information, username, etc. will be imported in to Total Team Profit so you will NOT need to register at the Total Team Profit website. We are taking care of all of that for you!

About Total Team Profit:

1. Membership cost per pro account is ONLY $40.

2. Total Team Profit has 2 different matrix programs built in to one. The main part of the program is a 2x2 Matrix structure. That means it only takes 6 people to cycle your position. When you cycle, you will earn $100. You will also be given FREE re-entree back in to the 2x2 Matrix. There is NO LIMIT to the amount of times you can cycle. Every 6 pro members, cycles you and earns you another $100.

3. As mentioned, their is 2 different Matrix programs built in to Total Team Profit. The main 2x2 Matrix, then there is the Team Profit Matrix. Every time you cycle in the 2x2 Matrix, we are going to automatically give you a FREE position in the Team Profit Matrix. Cycle 5 times, you will have 5 positions in the Team Profit Matrix. Each position you receive is going to be a 2x5 portion of the Team Profit Matrix. Your 2x5 portion of the matrix will pay you out $15 per position on each level of that 2x5 Matrix. In total when filled, you will earn $930 and a 2x5 only takes 62 people to fill it. The Team Profit Matrix fills from left to right, level by level from every member that cycles in the 2x2 matrix.

Pre-Pay Options:

We will be using ALL of the same processors we have listed in All Teamed Up. In addition, if you need to pre-pay using a money order, you can do that as well.

To pay by money order:

Send a money order in the amount of $41.50 ($1.50 for processing) to:

DGNS Solutions LLC
2921 Timberwood Drive #403
Fort Collins, CO 80528

Please include your username oon the money order.

Once mailed, please send an email to atuhelp@yahoo.com to let us know it is on its way and so we can keep a record of it!

Additional Notes on Processors listed below:

1. DGNS Solutions - Fundable by PayPal, you will need to fund with at least $43 to cover fees.
2. Google Checkout - For Credit Card payment ONLY
3. All other payment processors are pretty much self explanatory. If you need more information on them, please visit the "Processors" link in your ATU Member area.

IMPORTANT NOTE, PLEASE READ:

ONCE you have made your payment for Total Team Profit for the username on this account, PLEASE send us an email to ttprofit@yahoo.com.

Email Subject Line: Total Team Profit Upgrade Recipt
In Email Include the following:

1. Your All Teamed Up USERNAME that you JUST paid for.
2. What Processor did you make payment through.
3. A copy of your purchase receipt.

THIS NEEDS TO BE DONE FOR EACH ACCOUNT YOU PRE-PAY FOR TOTAL TEAM PROFIT!

Remember, this is a ONE-TIME fee, no monthly fees on Total Team Profit!

3 comments:

HermitJim said...

"You got money" news is always good, Blondie...and I also found that SPP has been fast to pay out! In fact, I recieved a requested payout in just a couple of hours...kewl. And I agree that e2epay and 10dollarswonder to be a complete joy to be involved with! I think you were the one that showed me all these programs...and maybe that's why I read your blog everyday! Thanks!

Jim

blondie said...

You rock Jim!
Glad you're making money based on my recommendations.

And Thanks for being the FIRST to join my new Alert List.
Hope to have some news to send out later today or tomorrow (depending on how my body treats me :)

See you in TE later on,
blondie

js said...

Blondie, js here. Take some Echinacea, although that may be too late.

As well get a formula that contains Red Clover and Dandelion (or one of them) as the main ingredient. It's a blood purifier.

Then take high doses (2g and up) of Vitamin C and other antioxidants like Selenium.

johnski