Tuesday, February 5, 2008

New Post for Today ... Important!

john (js) just showed me this publication from Peter Bennet at Orchard Publications. He's really excited and doing well already at ThePrivateMillionaire.
Wanted to share this with you while it's still fresh.
Yes, of course I've changed the links to my own. Why let just one guy have all the fun? right?

"

The Private Millionaire - this is brilliant, you have got to look at this!

I saw this at the weekend on a colleague's blog, and once I had spent some time investigating, I must say I was very impressed. If you want a completely automated way to make money - this has to be it! It's very definitely
'an automatic earn while you're asleep' program.

If you can follow a set of instructions exactly, you will make money, and probably lots of it!

Here's what my colleague said on his blog (modified with my link, and emphasis):

I usually delete most of the pitches that are thrown my way by the various Internet Gurus and those who have managed to get my e-mail address. So my daily routine is to sit down in front the computer, turn on the TV, and start to press the DEL key when I see the familiar names appear in my e-mail folders. But there was one e-mail over which my DEL trigger finger paused and I started reading. It was a private invitation.

This one is well thought out and put together. It's an ancient formula that has finally been implemented to work entirely in cyberspace, or the Internet.

The entire formula is not revealed, but enough to make it understandable.

The instructions are meticulous. All you need to do is to read the pages that are offered to you, one by one, and then follow what you are being instructed to do.

Some stupendous claims will be made so you may think that this one fits into that category of "if it's too good to be true....". Well, just know that that thought will arise, as it did in my head. But I kept reading as I could not stop.

This one will appeal to both the active type of person and the passive type of person who is prepared to follow detailed instructions to the letter.

It would be best to say what the program is not, rather than what it is (I leave it to the Originator to describe what it is):

- not a scam
- not a ponzi
- not a pyramid
- not a chain letter

You won't have to make any monthly payments. And the price is at such a threshold that you won't think twice about it.

Finally, this one will appeal to most folks who manage to come across it.

Here is the link to get your invitation.

UPDATE:
Since publishing the above I’ve earned over $1000. It’s going great! And remember, I WILL personally help you if you need the help.

Error Page:
If you get an error page after entering your email address and clicking on the button there then it is because you entered an incorrect turin number. The number on that page is pretty hard to discern, it happened to me as well. So what you do is hit the Backspace key (or Back Page link) and refresh the front page until you can CLEARLY see the turin number (as an 'I'' can be mistaken for a lower case'L', and so on), enter it, and you should be taken to the next page.

Well that's more or less it, but I must impress on you, you
DO have to follow the instructions to the letter. Do NOT miss anything out, and if it says 'save this URL to bookmark or favourites' DO IT!

If you don't follow English easily, or don't follow instructions carefully, or you are hopeless with the computer, this program is NOT for you!

This has been beautifully designed, but you will need to give yourself time to follow each instruction exactly as they tell you.
If you follow all the instructions you WILL make money and probably, a lot of money!

Before you join us you might care to take a look at what a few existing Members of The Private Millionaire Project think about their decision to join us and how the system works for them:

The most marvelous things have been happening since I joined The Private Millionaire Project five weeks ago. I haven't quite collected a million dollars yet but money is coming in faster every day.

Tom S: Newark


I wake up every day with a smile on my face. And I don't have to worry about money any more.

Gerry D: Washington


Thank you, thank you, thank you. You have changed my life beyond all recognition with The Private Millionaire Project. At last I have financial security.

Sheila R: Kansas

I have just bought my first home aged 48 years old and I know it was all due to The Private Millionaire Project. Thank you.

Marcelle W: Tours France

This is as easy as shelling peas! I followed the instructions ...... and like magic I am making more money than ever in my life.

Gary S: Leeds UK"


ps from me ...
please take a minute and click on the comment left here, ok?
Thanks
blondie

Now it's Wed, Feb 6th, and I've decided to leave this post up for the entire day. I am receiving sales of the first report so would rather not jinx myself by writing something new that may not be as impressive as this. Also heard of another big team joining TPM, so word is spreading and folks are earning :))
Good to know eh? See you tomorrow.

8 comments:

js said...

Hey Blondie! Am over $2K now! So folks! Pay attention and join Blondie!

js

LD said...

I read in the Money maker group that the total cost was around $100 dollars.
Do you have to sponser,advertise,or can you pay and just start collecting?
LD

blondie said...

The cost varies, depending on if you can create your own site (and they give instructions) or you want them to create it for you. And there are different options there too.
I chose to pay to have my site created for me, long term. Much easier and I'm sure I'll earn the money back :)
Yes you need to Advertise. There are plenty of places to Adv. for free, or for very little. After you make a few sales, you're in profit.
And myself and js are here to help, as he is my sponsor.
Thanks :))

Jeff said...

Hi, I started with the two $16 payments for Private Millionaire. After making the second payment, Paypal were unable to forward me to the payee, so I have paid $32 and got no further.
I have emailed the payee but no reply. Hope this is not a scam or another MTT.

Jeff

blondie said...

Jeff,
This is not a scam.
Perhaps I can help you continue from where you left off.
Please write to me at:
blondiejudy@gmail.com
Thanks

Anonymous said...

The last post date was over a week ago, just wondering IF Blondie was able to help Jeff resolve his problem.

It would be good to hear from Jeff about this.

Anonymous said...

highly unlikely. The Private Milloinaire website was created through Godaddy.com just over a year ago, it looks pretty shady. I haven't read anything about this project that doesn't point to a scam. They want you to send them money. There have several scams such as this over the years with the basic premise with details changed. Don't send them any money.

blondie said...

And you realize you're posting in a section that is over a Year and 1/2 old here? right?
Well I did go well in TPM. Ran very nicely for several months and I did earn a nice chuck of money.
The new ones however are not working as well for me. And I'm talking about summer 2009 now. ok?
And this was not a scam.
Just for the record.
blondie