Monday, February 18, 2008

My ALERT List and more ...

- Join my new ALERT List Here.

- If you need e-gold, let me know.

*****

Thanks to the first dozen folks to join my Alert list :)
Here is WHY I decided it was time to start one ...

This program is launching on Thursday. I don't know the exact time yet. I will be one of the first to get the link, and will notify my Alert List before posting here in my blog. I believe that everyone should have the same fair chance of getting in early. So here's what I know so far: (thanks to js and j.shipley) (oh and I had to cut some of the original note out, since it was sent from js, ok?) Thanks

  • “Shipley has an inside source on a 2x2 cycler that knows the admin of and he wants us 1st. We can all go in with a real, real early jump, but we need to know if your onboard.
    We go Live Next Thursday afternoon.

    Be Advised!!!

    This has absolutely nothing to do with ATU in fact if you are not in ATU, we would hope
    that you would take a position in ATU before sending me a request for the early link

    It will be about 1 time $50.00 or less, I can not give additional details, but you know this is
    good or I would not be tossing it at you, nor would I be doing it.

    Pay Processors will be the normal including SafePay Solutions and Possibly PayPal
    on an as needed bases for funding only. We will probably use one of the NEW kids
    the block also, these guys look like they have their ducks in a row.

    Pay processors that will be available for this cycler:

    E-Gold
    Alert Pay
    SafePay Solutions
    E-Bullion
    Google Check out


    Entry Timing is critical for the BIG Money.

    Shipley is looking for 10 Promoters to go in first then every one else will go in immediately
    after that this way everyone that gets in during the first hour will do quite well.

    Am on his top 10 list, just so you know.

    This is how it will start...

    Top 10 will get link and have 5 minutes to enter and send link to their people.
    All other Shipley Group Members will get link 5 minutes after the Top Ten, do you
    know what that can mean for you?....that's right...

    ATU is Hot!! Hot!! Hot!! you gotta get in they are about to start their 1st TeamBuild.

    Are you interested?

    If you are not in ATU then you

    Join Below
    http://www.all-teamed-up.com/?blondiejudy

    This is the only place you can put $35.00 and watch
    it turn into $3872.00 even if you do not sponsor anyone.

    Have a "Great" Weekend!”

    end quote, blondie :)
JUST ADDED:
  • Upcoming Cycler as discussed above and described below:

    - Time: About 2:00 to 3:00 PST Thursday (so that's between 5 PM and 6 PM EST). I'll have a better idea as we get closer to Thursday.
    - Cost: One time $48.00 ( edited on Tues )
    - matrix: 2x2 cycler (completed 2x2 gets you $105.00 + Gifted Reentry)
    - Ref. Comms: Personally Sponsored Gets you $25.00 every time they complete their matrix.
    - W/D: NO MINIMUM WITHDRAWAL! You earn and you get paid.
    - Unique 2x2 forced matrix (meaning six positions in each full matrix).

    Payments via:

    - E-Gold
    - Alert Pay
    - SafePay Solutions
    - E-Bullion
    - Google Check out

    My advice is to get in as soon as you get the link from myself and buy a couple of positions. Once those cycle I would not put the money back in but get it out. Besides, you get a gifted re-entry. Don’t be greedy as I don’t think it will last longer than a day, this is not Cycler Season.
Addendum: The only way to have, say 5 positions, is to get yourself 5 e-mail addresses and sign up using the ORIGINAL link from your sponsor, then sign up five times, each time with a different e-mail address (and I repeat, each time with the SAME signup link; this is to prevent cheating).

Feel free to take the 1st note above, edit it accordingly, add the above and send out to folks that you personally know to get them ready to roll. Once you get my link, sign up, send out your e-mail to your folks, upgrade and watch the action.



Thank you js for keeping us (and me) informed and for your "words of wisdom". And Remember Folks, this IS a Cycler. And cyclers are risky. Don't play this like it's going to last forever, ok? Should be fun for a little while anyway :))

No comments: